chapter ten

Five minutes I could wait five minutes, I kept glancing at the clock hoping the time would pass quickly.

After what seemed like thirty years five minutes passed,my hands were shaking as I picked up the pregnancy test off of the counter.

Looking at the test I sighed a breath of relief when I saw the negative sign. I wrapped the test in toilet paper and threw it in the trash can.

That wasn't my first pregnancy scare but I'm not going to lie I was terrified. I want kids but I don't want them right now.

Walking out of the bathroom I saw Joe pacing back and forth. He snapped his head up at me when he I realized I was there.

It's negative I told him. Oh thank god I don't think I could handle a mini sav running around right now.

Laughing oh come on you have to admit a little Rick would be adorable.

Yeah it would be are you gonna tell him about the scare? Yeah I'll tell him I always do I replied.

The hotel door opened to reveal rick an Phil. Tell me what? That you were almost a daddy big man you need to learn to wrap it up mister Joe answered.

Joe I was gonna tell him I stated. Well now you don't have to. I looked up at Rick who looked calm for someone who just found out I could've been pregnant.

Well it came back negative so there's nothing to worry about rick said while kissing my forehead.