chapter nine

I was reading the newspaper which had an article on def leppard.

Def leppard is crawling high up on the billboard charts with their new album hysteria!

Hey Steve apparently there is this band called def leppard and they're climbing the charts with their new album.

He smiled and shook his head, kris I've heard of them they're the best band in the world.

I agree with you Mr Clark. Let me see that Phil said ripping the paper out of my hands.

Excuse you Phillip we were reading that Steve said.

Well not anymore he replied walking away. Help! Joe yelled running into the room. I looked over to sav running behind him looking angry as hell.

Joe ran towards me Kris he's gonna kill me. What did you do? I asked laughing.

I may or may not have broken one of his queen albums but that's besides the point he's gonna kill me.

You're on your own Steve said walking away. Some friend you are Joe yelled after him.

Sav ran over and tried to grab Joe but before he could I cut in between the two.

Listen here mr savage we're not going to kill Joe, he will buy you another Queen album. Plus if your nice you'll get a nice present later I said leaning up to give him a kiss.

He wrapped him arms around my waist. Guys get a room! Joe stated. I pulled away from rick we will later on rick replied.