Battlefield

Finally at the dance off , I was about to get us in when Roy popped up and ask Renée to be his plus one , I don't know y but I got a bit upset, Ashley told Roy why not , and looked up at me, I looked at her pissed off. I rolled my eyes got our wrist bands and went inside .

Waiting on my round to dance , Roy was pissing me off with Renée, Ashley kept on try to kiss me but I wasn't interested. A couple minutes after I heard my name and went to the stage. The DJ played some songs and let's just say I was getting my ass beat until I saw Roy trying to kiss Renée. DJ cool vibe started playing Chris Brown autumn leaves. I got my self together and started doing my thing Renée couldn't keep her eyes off me and i didn't mind it , Ashley realized and got mad . I danced two more rounds after that and won , "Kegan yelled Sam will be going to the next round of battlefield!!!!. "

Ted pulled me aside and showed me who I'll be going to dance off with on Friday. Roy came over to congratulate me, but the rest of the gang wondering how I almost lost "it's not like you at all Sam, you almost lost you gotta get your head right for the next battle it" Ted and Felix scolded while Ashley stood by Odane her brother. She was still mad at me but it was time for us to go home.