The Accident

Sam:

In the car on our way home mom called " hi Sam are you guys home as yet? , Am so sorry I missed your dance off sweetheart" .

"it's fine Mom, I won , but we're not home yet."I told her. "Good tell John to drop Ashley home , Renée parents meet in an accident and they didn't make it , so Renée needs your undivided attention, and I won't be able to get home dude to the weather, give Renée the phone please." My mom sounds really sad . They were her friends after all.
"Ok mom".

"Hi miss O'Ryan"

After a couple minutes Renée dropped the phone and started crying in my arms.

"Hey John can you go to 24th ave ?". Ashley looked at me mad knowing that's her stop.

"Why are you taking me home?, perfect timing she's crying in your arms huh?" Ashley asked been difficult.

"Ashley just go I'll talk to you later !!!." I screamed. This is the second time I've yelled at Ashley . And she kept on slapping my arm until we got to her house and she slammed the door shut.

Renée held on to my arm the enter ride home. Once we got home , I asked her if she needs anything. "I just need you to hold me until I fall asleep". Was all she said . I told Miss j to get Renée a cup of water to drink so she won't be dehydrated, as I held her in my arms untill she fell asleep.

its Four in the morning I got up to use the bathroom I felt Renée still fast asleep on me I slightly moved and got off the bed , when she opened her eyes I told her to "go back to sleep I was just going to use the bathroom and probably re- heat the pizza's from the night before, do you need anything to eat or drink ?".

She sat up on the bed and told me to go use the bathroom and come back she's fine . I did as she said , we both went down stairs I tried feeding her and she accepted it after that we headed back to bed . I offered for us to watch a movie she said I should do what makes me comfortable so yes she agreed . After a couple hours she was fast asleep I turned off the television and went to bed.

So in this chapter you'll see a bit of hurt.
Please don't forget to comment and vote.