My Parents Are home

After a month away from home my parents are back , and I hoped and prayed the snow wouldn't let up, so they won't come back.

Thank God bae and I cleaned the house of our love making, so it didn't smell like sex. 😏
Though I think mom probably will know we had sex , because we both have sex glows,
My mom and dad know that am gay and that never once tried to change me .
John went to pick my parents up so we were waiting for them in the hall way .
Mom ran in and started choking me with hugs.

Yes mom I love u too and Renée's still alive. I know rolling my eyes.
Mom was smiling ear to ear , I didn't know big she realized I we were glowing or if she was just happy to see us and that I didn't kill Renée.
My parents are pretty cool people not in the fact that they spoil me , or bring my girlfriend over, it's just that they love me unconditionally, and if am wrong they'll sit me down an let me know am wrong.
After three minutes mom wanted to talk to Renée , which left dad an I in the hall way to talk foot ball , bike stunts and dancing.
My dad being a private doctor and all, we kinda hardly get to talk or spend time with each other as much as we'd want to. He always talks to me about my health more than anything else😒.

One of his favorite lines to tell me is " Sam you know I love you , and your health cones first , you can't love someone if your mind ,heart and body aren't in good condition"
Dad was good vat making up health lines but didn't mean they weren't funny.
After an hour of girl boy talk Renée and mom came downstairs, with all smiles , so I was a bit confused, did they talk about the past few month Renée band I spent together(in bed) or did they just talk about her parents and living arrangements. 😓. Mom came over to me a patted my shoulder thank you for taking care of Renée. So now an more confused than ever. 😓😓😓😓.

Renée:

Mr&Mrs O'Ryan came home this morning after Sam and I cleaned the house. Mrs O'Ryan was smiling ear to ear after seeing us .after hugs and pleasantries were over , Mrs O'Ryan and I went upstairs to talk, it was weird, I didn't know what she wanted us to talk about.

We sat down and talked about my parents and that Mrs O'Ryan will be taking care of me. . I was happy that I'll be staying here. We talked about how Sam ensured I ate took a shower and she never left my side.
I felt like I could tell her that Sam and I made love over and over but I didn't, I didn't want her to get upset or anything so I just pushed it in the back of my mind.
Just thinking about Sam make love to me and I to her , got me day dreaming, of Sam trailing hot soft kisses down my body and riding her face and me eating her. Before I could really start feeling myself. We ended the Convo and went downstairs.
As soon as I saw Sam I felt like crabbing her and kissing her and pulling her to our room . But Sam looked at me confused, when her mom got closer to her and hugged her after that hug and whisper she looked more confused than ever.

Mrs O'Ryan:

I'm so happy that Sam and Renée are getting along , but I can't help but wonder if they'll continue now that we're here. Sam can be nice when she wants to and in the snap of a finger or blink of an eye she goes back to not caring and that worries me. I really hope and pray she doesn't go back to.... "Mooom"
Yes Sam "can we talk?" What's wrong baby girl you know we can?😨.
Sam told me everything that happened between her and Renée i was shocked and upset.

SAMANTHA ALIHANTHGERIO O'RYAN you toke advantage of Renée in her time of need, you had sex with her , when she was weak , and sad about her parents , I didn't raise you to take advantage of people's feelings. I'm so ashamed of you!!!😠😠😬😬😬

I haven't scolded Sam like this since she fought in her second year of school with a fellow team mate. Sam looked at me with tears in her eyes , as I scolded her. And Johnathan ran upstairs and asked why are you scolding our daughter. I told him everything Sam did . Sam held down her head crying as Renée walks in. Renée tried to comfort Sam but she refused her. Which only go me more upset.

And got me scolding her more for refusing her help and I slapped her in the face. It's the first time I've ever slapped Sam. Sam just kept her face in her hands , and apologized for being a disappointment , which broke my heart , to hear her say the words I said to her and to see what I've done to her . My hands were shaking tears rolled down my face as I saw my only child walking out the room with my fingers printed on her check. And Johnathan walked behind her to her room. .

Sam:

I told mom all that happened with Renée and I last month, I thought she'd be happy, but I got slapped and scolded, she even told me she was ashamed of me, and I took advantage of Renée situation. This was my second scolding like this from my mom, but the first she's ever slapped in the face or anywhere angrily. It hurt me that I hurt her in that way and all I could do was cry.
Renée tried to help me but I didn't want her thinking she caused this to happen. Dad also joined us , but I didn't want to talk to anyone, i got some clothes tossed them in a duffle bag and told them Amma be by Ted's house for a while and left.

To :Ted
From :Sam
Time: 3:15 pm
Date December 15,2016

Hey Ted am on my way to your house can I crash there for a couple days or tonight. Hit me up and let me know .
Sammy.......

Standing at the door for Jamie to bring my bike around. My phone vibrates. It's Ted.

To: Sammay
From :Ted
Time 3:16 pm
Date: December ,15 2016

Hey sis ofc you can , I'll get the stuff ready for u kl. See you in a bit.
Ted...

I smiled I got on my bike and headed there my phone vibrates. I didn't pick it up . It's probably dad or Renée.
I got to Ted's house . And his parents weren't home.

Do y'all think Sam's Mom is over reacting??❔❓❔.

But then again it's said that parents knows Best., Like hell they do!!!.

So guys don't forget to vote, and comment, what y'all want me to write, for my next book,and now!!.

Stay wet my angels✔😇😇😇.