Our Sex(Naughty)

Sam:

An hour and a half later ,I went downstairs an heated up my breakfast that Renée made , Renée also join me in the kitchen, I had a smirk on my face, we were both in just our t-shirts and eating .

A couple  minutes of eating and talking we went back up to our room, I wanted to sleep but Renée wanted to go again.

Renée pulling on my t-shirts "Sam come fuck me please"   baby it's 2 in the afternoon "I want you, I want all of you, ur gentle,naughty all freaky little sides smirk".

In a hot whisper I told her 😉baby if I get out this bed you won't want me to stop  my freaky little sides I promise you that !!with a smirk planted on my face the enter time.

" Baby I need your wet tongue inside, and you're fingers inside my wet pussy pumping in and out she moans"

I flipped her on her back and ran downstairs to get some things, to make her understand that this morning's sex was nothing compared to how much I can please her, and how naughty I can get and have her begging me for more.

I got some cherries, grapes, strawberries, whipped cream, and ice cream on a tray , I got upstairs and took out my toy collection, babe opened her eyes in amusement.

Renée pulled me down on the bed kissing me hard, I'm kissing her with the same amount of animal aggression , forcing my tongue in her mouth, she moan and I moan in return.

Ripping her T-SHIRT off  handcuffing her to the bed , she moans "umm " placing two fingers inside her wet pussy making her bite her lips , " baby more " I thrust all four in and she moans louder and the louder she got the more I thrust, feeling her wet pussy , making me miss her on my tongue .

Kissing her body down to her wet pussy placed a strawberry in her , she arched her back as I ate it out, flicking my tongue on her clit she moans my name, as I'm working my magic. Playing with her nipples , "Sam Sam Sam " am cumin

I thrust harder with a sex toy an , bae cumin over and over moaning my name begging me to let her ride my face.

Renée:

Oooh Sam can please me , this is my second time having sex with Sam for the day and this morning was nothing compared to now.  " Umm" I really love how Sam pleases me with every part of my body getting the attention it needs , Sam has me moaning at every touch.

No one ever made me feel like this and I really don't think anyone but Sam can.

Cuffing Sam to the bed I eating her and her eating me (69), "Renée "she moans .
Sam taste so delicious, I want to eat her days upon days to come , an making her wet always.

"Renée umm baby girl"I love hearing her moan my name , grinding on her face and sticking a finger inside her dripping pussy , "oooooooh Renée" i inserted a second finger and Sam bit me gently sending chills down my spine, I can feel myself cumin,
"One more baby" I inserted a third and grind on Sam's tongue and stroke Sam .

Sam's cumin and so am I, Sam licked her lips and I licked mine . Seeing Sam's cum is making me naughty. I've never done this before,  spraying whipped cream on a cherry and playing with her clit , "baby girl ohhhhhh baby am cumin again" I licking my lips of her cum.

Kissing my baby girl so she can taste herself.  "Ohh I taste good"

Biting my lips , while taking up some chocolate ice cream on a strawberry in Sam's mouth and sit on it. I am madly in love with the way Sam eats me. 
Inserting a dildo Sam arched her back "ummmmm" Sam moans against my clit. Am cumin baby I yelled and Sam yelled "me too" louder and louder   . .

Our love making was heavenly we continued until 3:04 am, we showered and kissed both our breaths taste like strawberries and chocolate.  .

"I love you Renée"
My eyes widened, I wanted to say it first I pout  . Then I to her.
I love you Sam.
We fell asleep holding each other naked body.

Our love making continued like this for the next two weeks, from the bed to the bathroom , to kitchen and back.

Who got wet from this chapter???. Let me know .

Sam and Renée really know how to be naughty . 😋😛😜😝😏.

It took me a day and a half to right this chapter I got wet . Seriously. This chapter is my best one yet.

Comment and let me know what y'all wanna read about Sam and Renée.
Don't forget to vote.

Stay wet !!!!😋😋😋😋😏