I got adopted Dan Howell (chapter 1)

We are all connected but theses three girls are connected in a very special way!

JJ's pov

I am your ordinary teenage girl, I have a loving younger brother who I adore and always protect, lots of friends well if I can call them that? My mum and dad died in a car accident when I was 5 my brother was 3, so we both got put in care! But because he was younger and cuter he got adopted straight away, he probably doesn't even remember me but I remember him! So I am now 15 still in care but apart from that I am pretty normal. Well not normal I am a FREAKKKKK aha see what I did there nope okay! I am from London and I live in London cutes (not a real foster home if you didn't know) and I am waiting to be fostered or adopted.

My hair is past my bum, and it's bright blue at the bottom and dark purple at the top! It looks really nice and it makes me me! My eyes are emerald green like Harry styles but there as innocent as Niallers... And bitch if you don't know who I am talking about fuck off! As you can tell well maybe not but I am in to youtubers my favourites are Tyler Oakley cause he's amazing and my hero, Danisnotonfire because I feel a connection with him, also amazing phill because he's so cute, there's loads more but there's my top three! Not in that order ovbs!

I have a curves in the right places I am a bit over the average weight but I think I suite it. My style is like erm either skinny jeans and baggy tops which have to be brightly coloured, or joggers and a baggy jumper!

My fave things to do is to listen to music... The vamps, 5sos, Elyler Fox, One Direction well all types of music really. I also like to draw, I normally draw tops and jeans and clothes sometimes I pretend to be a fashion designer! But my fave thing to do which is a big part of my life is my YouTube channel it's called AMAZEBALLS1327 (ps sorry if this is your channel I just made it up)! I always update each weekend and I normally do it twice a week! I am not that popular I only get like 100 views but it's enough for me!

I go to a crappy high school like every teenage girl or boy think but my school is so shitty! So today we got our marks for our maths test which we did a couple of weeks ago... But non and I mean non of us not even the nerds because our teacher taught us the higher up level one and gave us the lower test paper like WHAT THE HELL and then she shouted at us saying and I quote "I TAUGHT YOU ALL THIS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!" And then the whole class got in a argument with her!

So I was walking home from school grr hate Mondays the bus always leaves me and now I have to walk 3 miles to get back 'home'! I just plugged my earphones In and shuffled my songs! Yes my fave song just came on!

"On The Floor"

I, I don't wanna say goodnight
But I know if I come inside
That I'd be playing with your heart and with your mind
Something that I always do
But if I tell you from the get-go, I can let go
And I'll leave it up to you

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor

Don't call me 20 times a day,
Running out of things to say
Let's not get too obsessed to keep it fresh that way
It's something you should always do, it's still romantic
Less dramatic, but it don't mean I'm not fanatic about you!

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor

And I will love you, if you let me tell me what I'm supposed to do
'Cause there's no other place that I would rather be than here with you
Darling, I know you can't wait

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better,
It would look much better!

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor!
It would look much better on the floor, on the floor!

After my singing shouting contest with myself I was still no where near 'home'!

One and half an hour later

Few I don't think I need any more work outs after that! I ran up stairs with what little energy I have left and as I was about to jump on my bed I herd " JJ get down here someone wants to see you!" GAWD I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! So I made my way down the evil stairs that tripped me up so many times befor- and before I could do anything I came tumbling down the stairs when I felt two strong arms save me from the fall! I mumbled a small thanks... When I looked up I saw...

DAN HOWELLS AND PHILL LESTER OMG OMG OMG KEEP COOL... It doesn't matter now you already fallen down the stairs! Shut up brain why you have to ruin everything!

" Pardon me I need to find Annabel she said that people were here so please don't mind me."

I walked off and I saw them mumbling something to each other! Oh and one more little fact about me... I am bisexual no big deal?!

"Annabel what ya want... Where are ya?" I shouted... I am so tied can't I just sleep? "I am in my office" Oh shit what have I done I am never called to the office not unless I am in trouble... And when people go in there they never come back?

Phills pov

Gawd how long does it take for theses people to notice us... I wonder if she will like lions! Who am I kidding lions are amazing like me!

Dans pov

"I think she is perfect what about you?"
"Yeah she is"