Wtf (chapter 5)

Jordan is born in London and is what everyone would call your 'average teen'. She is crazy and loves to have fun at weekends she does YouTube channels on how to survive school because she know how to do it!

Jordan's pov

I was born in care but only I know and my favourite care worker knows why. It wasn't my fault as such I was a good baby and I was always happy and bubbly but my abusive dad made my mum give me up and the worst thing is she had to move to another country so she couldn't see me. I don't see how that was fair why couldn't she leave him and come after me. But I am grateful she never kept me because I am now happy... Happy as I could be without a family to look after me.

I am the 'average teen' I don't wear makeup only when I am going out and that's hardly ever because I have no friends, my eyes are baby blue and everyone in the care home says they look like Niall Horan which I doubt is true because for god sakes HE'S A BLOODY SEX GOD come on just look at his abbs there like urrrrrr... One day I wish to meet him but I doubt that will ever happen because I am the most awkward person in the history of people I am sure of it. If there was an award for the most awkward person in the world I would win and then fall over trying to claim the prize!

Well today is my lucky day I am getting adopted but before I tell you why they choose me let me describe myself to you;

My hair colour is purple at the top and then goes bright blue at the bottom.

My eyes ate baby blue like I said before.

My lips are pink and I have an lip piercing which is green because its my favourite colour.

I am not the perfect size I am size 14 but I think a man prefers curves to bones cause I would.

I am 5'2 and I have a shoe size of a six year old... Which is a size three... Don't judge my feet are huge there like big foot, Who may be shirked in size but still they are huge...

I have a bubbly fun sense of humour and I will always laugh at what ever you say! Overall I think I am phoNIALL see what I did there no okay!

So back to me getting adopted and by the way I am 16 and I can't wait to meet my adopted father for the first time apparently they are gay but I can't wait to meet them.

Unknown pov

"Hurry up and get into the car we should of been going 15 minuets ago what's taking so long!?!"

I screamed for what felt like the millionth time today... Grrr what's taking my boyfriend so long.

"Mikey calm down we have enough time I was only getting our new girl a surprise."

That's typical of him but he is so very sweet I forgive him.

"You better do and awwwwww! You love me you want to hug me you want to kiss me!"

Oh shit I said it out loud

"What you weren't meant to say that? I am so hurt!" He faked cried, now I feel bad why does he have to do this to me!!!!!!!!!

"Oh I am sorry Luke I didn't mean to please forgive me" I gave him my best puppy face...

"Only if you buy me a burger with no onions?"

"Okay!"

I knew e was gonna to do that... I can't wait to meet Jordan I bet she is so nice I bet she won't be like every other girl you see who wears slutty clothes I can't wait to meet her and neither can Luke I love him so much he is such a guff ball. I hope she likes me as much as I like her!

Mums pov

She is not allowed to be happy why should as be happy while I am sad my child should suffer the things I at through when I was pregnant with that bitch why should not get what she was going to get anyway I don't see how it's fair that she is living the life to the full while I am at home trying to figure a way to get my daughter back!

I hate him he's the one who made me give her away my beautiful smart and perfect child. She shouldn't be getting adopted I told the people at the care home she wasn't allowed to until she turned 16 she is not 16 for another two months so they cheated me out of this she was born on December 15th 1998! She shouldn't be getting adopted why is this happening.

Well I will be watching her like a hawk every day and every night until I can strike and get her back she needs to be payed a lesson for breaking the rules she shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

She should be my slave who's not allowed to do anything at all!
I have gave up on trying to did my other daughter but I know I can have this one and oh Jordan you better watch out because I am coming for you your not going to get away from me that easily you can move all you like I will always find you just be prepared for it because I won't ever give up on you like the others did you will give me what I want but until then be free and happy because it won't be there for much longer!

1048 words xx