Niall (chapter 4)

Nialls pov

I hope she likes me I know I am the most hated directioner but I don't get why though I thought because I m Irish people might like me better but I guess not. I guess everyone prefers Harry's perfect curls, Liam's cuteness, Zany's bad boy look and Lous humour, I guess there's no room in the band for the Irish good luck charm. It's not like they need me in the band anyway I am just there.

But I hope she is not like the others...

Because if she is I think I would of loss all hope to be excepted into the world if she doesn't like me I am just going to quit its not like anyone would care! I am just the stupid blonde one who they only needed because they wanted five members and apparently I am just going to be the guitar player and there going to cut out all my solos so I might as well quit yep that's what I am going to do if not one person excepts me.

At the adoption place

"Hello Mr Horan please follow me" A lady with grey hair which was tightly put into a bun her eyes were green and she was really sweet.

"Now I know that you wanted to adopt the girl called Rossy but she is a bitch and doesn't want to be adopted by you but we had found a lovely girl who meets by your description, is that okay?"

I was really hurt that Rossy didn't like me but I might as well see if erm I don't even know her name.

"Yeah that's fine what's her name?"

"Her name is Katelyn issat but you can changer her last name."

She sounds beautiful I can't wait to meet her I wonder if she will like me... I wonder why she is in care!

Kateylns pov

I was just setting up to do another one of my YouTube channels, yes I do a YouTube channel because I think I am funny and give people tips on there makeup sometimes but most of the time it's what's happening in my life you know like Danisnotfire and AmazingPhill but my inspiration is probably from Tyler Oakly he is just amazing it only take three claps if you dot not know where that is from your are dead to me DEAD TO ME! So back to the point I was getting my laptop out which is an Apple Mac book they let me keep all the stuff I had because they knew they weren't stolen they were bought! I heard a knock on the door and I was like this in my head;

FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A YOUTUBE VIEDO!!!!

And on the outside;

"Come in"

I wish I wasn't so sweet sometimes I just can't be mean! "Hello Katelyn someone here wants to adopt you would you like to meet them?"

Miss Bigs said grr she treats me like a baby it's so annoying! Wait did she say someone wants to adopt me like me!

"Yeah sure tell them to come in and then you can leave?"

It came put more like a question but oh well I think she got the idea! "Ello love"

Where have I heard that voice before?!?