Surprise (chapter 2)

JJ's pov

So I slowly walked to the big old wooden door I am not joking but I feel like the door has so much bigger than the last time I entered the room! I feel so small and scared I haven't felt like this for a long time not since him... No no push them back no more pain he's gone! I twisted the golden door knob hehe knob I turned the knob on aha I have such a dirty mind!

As soon as I went in the room I saw Annabel smiling Annabel never smiles... Okay something is up! Her wrinkles looked less tensed that before and her eyes seem to be a brighter shade of blue... She almost and I mean almost looks nice... But Annabel isn't anything like that!

Then I saw the two men that saved me from crashing my face into the bottom step... Curse yo- HOLD UP WHY ARE THEY IN THE ROOM?

"Hey Annabel you said that some people were here to see me?!"

"Yeah JJ please meet Dan and Phill, I have some very good news to report"

"And may I know the news please?!"

"Well as you know I have been trying to find you someone who will foster yo-

"THERE HERE TO FOSTER ME!"

"No th-

"THEN WHY SHOUT ME DOWN!"

"If you let me finish without interruptions then I will tell you"

"Sorry Annabel"

"As I was saying they aren't here to foster you but to adopt you!"

"OMG OMG OMG REALLY AHA YESSSSS!"

I CANT HOLD IT ANY MORE FOR GOD SAKES MY FAVE YOUTUBERS ARE ADOPTING ME ME AS IN ME!

"Erm sorry I am just really excited but why are you adopting me come on look at me I am also bi I am no where near perfect and I am so clumsy I broke my leg playing rounders and broke my arm three time from a height about 15cm from the ground!"

With that I left the room crying not of sadness but because I was scared of there answer I didn't want to here it omg they are going to hate me now why do I always ruin everything and anything that I come into contact with! Grr stupid him stupid him it's his fault I am like this grr hate him I hate him!

Phills pov

"Erm sorry I am just really excited but why are you adopting me come on look at me I am also bi I am no where near perfect and I am so clumsy I broke my leg playing rounders and broke my arm three time from a height about 15cm from the ground!"

After that she ran with tears in her eyes but they didn't look like sad tears she looked ... Almost scared was she scared of us ... Did something happen to make her like that because I have never scene her act like that on YouTube yes I do watch her channel I just love it both me and my beautiful boyfriend does... Yes that's right I am gay and proud it's just that I can't tell any one on YouTube yet because my boyfriend isn't ready yet... I hope that JJ will help him I really do because it hurts hiding the fact that we love each other!

I have to run after her I need to know what up with her...

So that's what I did I ran out the room to find her not caring about Dan this second!

Dans pov

"Erm sorry I am just really excited but why are you adopting me come on look at me I am also bi I am no where near perfect and I am so clumsy I broke my leg playing rounders and broke my arm three time from a height about 15cm from the ground!"

After a very awkward five minuets Phill ran out of the door I don't know why but I feel like I should of gone after him... He looked upset gawd what have I done now... Well I know how to make it up to him I will tell him something he has always wanted to here out of mouth well I hope any way... But right now I need to run after him!

Annabels pov

Strange strange people...