Jordans pov chapter 11

(Recap)

And that's how I escaped all because of her she reminded me of that JJ girl but a younger version I doubt it though she wouldn't do that twice! She wouldn't would she or does she only care about other people not herself because if she does than she shouldn't she should only care about herself because why should she be put in pain for others?! This has really bothered me I want to know why she did it I want to know why she risked her own life for me and how many other people has she done it for?

Jordan's pov

After an hour or so I decided i needed sleep. After all I do have a big day tomorrow I can't wait they are taking me shopping! It's going to be so much fun...

2 hours later

I woke up covered in sweat if you could ring me out I would flood my whole bedroom just from sweat. I haven't had nightmares for over a year now they can't come back no not again I am not going back there! It was so awful I almost died, well I did die in my dream.

Dream

I was running from something I don't know what it was it only spoke saying "you need to die" I cried but kept running "You are worthless" that hurt but it's feeding on my fear! "No body has ever cared about you!" I just gave up I let it do what ever it wants to me. It came closer "You knew you couldn't run from yourself!" There was a dark black and red smoke it looked like blood. "No body ever wanted you, they took pity on you!" I couldn't hold it in I fell to my knees covering my face with my hands and crying! "BUT THEY ADOPTED ME!" I screamed to myself, "they care about me" I said that a little but quieter "t-they love m-me" I didn't even believe myself anymore they don't love me no one ever does so what's the point of trying anymore I gave in. I let all my bullies take over me. They were so close to me they were a only a hand away from me!

End of dream

That was when I woke up. I was in a pool of my own sweat and I was crying I could feel the salty tears running down my face! I couldn't wake up the boys it isn't fair on them and it's not like they care about me anyway they only pity me that's the only reason they adopted me. I herd someone shuffle oh shit I have woke them up. They were climbing out of bed and then they looked at me please look like I am asleep I don't want them to know! "Jordan I know your not asleep I know you had a nightmare I herd you crying out I was trying to wake you but you wouldn't wake up... Dong worry I have them to, I hope your okay?" What he has them to, no he doesn't he is just lying to you to make you think they care. My head told me one thing but I felt in my heart right at the bottom that they atucally care about me.

I mentally thank Luke but them remember he can't read minds... "T-thanks it wasn't t-that b-bad, just a little shaken u-up t-that's all!" I stuttered out. "Don't worry come with me and I will help you out!" (not in that way you dirty dirty people) "T-thanks but I am okay!" I said a little more confident to try and get it him off my back I don't think it worked though cause he was smirking and raising his eyebrow! "Yeah that's why your sweating and look so pale that you hav seen a ghost trying to scare another ghost?"

I couldn't tell him about my past they can't ever know...

I know it's the worlds shortest update but I am not feeling well I have had a cold for a least a month now bit working on a huge update don't worry xx