3:The Past

A/N: (This is how Y/N came to be the little sister of her 7 step brothers).

Y/N POV:

From what you remember from your childhood,is that you had a really good relationship with your mother. Your father was usually over sea's on business trips.

Your childhood best friend was someone named Kim Taehyung. You knew him since you were 2 years old and shared some of your best memories with him.

He was always by your side,through bad times and good...

When your mom died,your dad never came back home and all your relatives were far away. Is this how your life was supposed to be? Abandoned for good?

How were you supposed to live alone?

You would rather die then live in a orphanage. When your mom got cancer and passed away when you were at the age of 5...your whole life almost came crashing down.

At school you were quite and you began to never eat your meals anymore. Taehyung's mom was your mom's best friend so you began to live with his family.

They didn't really ever officially adopt you though,you just lived with them. (Still calling them mom and dad,hope that makes sense)

You just stopped talking to him,even at home. You would never sit with his family to eat dinner. It felt like you could never open up to someone again.

They made you smile though
Namjoon,Hoseok,Yoongi,Jin,
Jungkook,Jimin and Tae.

They were all brothers from different mothers. The three kims' came from y/n's mom's best friend. (the mom whose taking care of all of them now) Jungkook and Jimin were from the same mother. Yoongi and Hoseok both were from the same mother.

The other moms lived far away,and it was decided that taehyung's mom should take care of all them. Of course the other two helped a bit.

Taehyung POV: (age 12)

He was worried,worried about Y/N. People would bully Y/N at school for always hanging out with Taehyung and he obviously blamed himself for it.

"Stop touching her!" he pushed a girl who was pulling Y/N's hair and hitting her like crazy. "Ugh lucky to have your boyfriend,to come save you huh
Y/N?" the girl glared at Taehyung and left swaying her hips right to left.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he helped her up and gave her a worried expression.
"Yeah...I'm fine,don't worry about me" Y/N gave him a smile and got up.

"I'm sorry,Y/N this is all my fault."

"No it isn't Taetae,stop blaming yourself yourself. Now let's forget about this and go to lunch,Jimin's waiting for us."

Y/N POV:

You got used to your annoying brothers and felt like their real sister. Your parents let all of you guys move out and live in a house of your own in Seoul. Your hometown was Daegu and you really did love it.

Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok went to college and even did some part time jobs. Jin became a doctor and he took the best care of you guys when you moved out.

You,Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung went to Inhun High school together.

Namjoon and Jin were roommates as well as Hoseok and Jimin. Even though it felt like they were your roommates. Jungkook,Yoongi and Taehyung had their own rooms.

Your house in Seoul was pretty big,three floors and seven bedrooms along with four bathrooms. Seven because there was also a guest room that your parents mostly used when they visited.

You were still keeping a secret from them and you were scared to tell them.

You had a crush and it felt like your soon to be boyfriend.

A/N: Okay at this point,this is going to be a little of TaeXreader fanfic 👀
I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for reading :) ❤