9:Dreams

Y/N POV:

"Taehyung! wait up" you tried catching up with him as he finally stopped and laughed.

That smile,you have no idea how happy it makes me.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking behind you talking about their classes or something,but you could care less your focus was only on Taehyung.

"You said you were upset at someone?" you asked him with wide eyes,waiting for him to give you an answer.

"Well uh-we're going to be late! the bell already rang" Taehyung grabbed your wrist and ran as fast as he could. Gosh why did he have to change the subject.

You were at your locker getting your things and Yoo Jung came giving you the look which was like 'come on tell me what your gonna say to Minho'.

So you gave her the 'I don't know what you're talking about' look and a sweet innocent smile.

Jihyo and Ji Eun came running up to you along with Sunmi and Momo.

"Hurry up you two,we're going to be late for class!" Momo was waiting for you,so you hurriedly got your books and left with them.

Taking a seat next to Jungkook in the only class you had with him everyday,kind of made you more relaxed about the whole Minho thing. It's not that Minho was a bad guy or anything,your mind was going crazy and you didn't even know what your heart was saying. So it was hard for you to give Minho a reply. The teacher switched everyone's seats and of course you ended up sitting with a coconut head.

He did have really good grades and did study hard even though it may not seem like it.

You two were either texting,talking,whispering or sending notes to each other in class.

"You sAlTy oReO,Ji Won and Yugyeom are so right,you don't know how to say sorry to someone" you whispered to Jungkook.

"Well,it wasn't my fault she asked for it. She was just staring at me with weird looking eyes waiting for me to say something. Of course I would say something mean or funny,you know how I am" Jungkook whispered back.

"Mr.Jeon and Ms.Kim! please pay attention" your teacher glared at you.

"S-sorry Mr.Chen" you apologized and stopped talking.

Some girls glared at you for talking to their Kookie.

You glared at them back and they gave you the most dirty look ever.

"Looks like your girlfriends really don't like me" you sighed and mumbled to Jungkook.

"Girlfriends? Geez Y/N" Jungkook looked back at you with a surprised look.

Minho kept staring at you and it made you uncomfortable because every time you looked back,he would look away blushing.

Minho,your driving me crazy.

Thoughts in your head ^

Class was over and since your highschool was famous for it's cherry blossoms,you decided to go rest and think there.

Mom,every time I look at these Cherry blossoms I think of you and your beautiful smile. I'll never forget the times when you played tag with me and let me climb the trees. You were there though...if I fell you would've caught me. I miss you mom,when will I get to see you again?

Just like that you fell asleep resting against that tree. The calm wind was blowing through your hair and you woke up slowly to a presence next to you.