15:Smiles

A/N: this is after y/n fought lung cancer for two years. I edited and another chapter. I might just add another chapter to make it 20 in total.

Y/N POV:

You woke up to the alarm clock going off in the morning,like always and slowly got out of your warm and comfy bed.

After finishing your morning routine,you took out something very simple to wear for the day.

You grabbed your bag and headed downstairs and it was the usual,everyone was chatting and eating breakfast

"good morning y/n" namjoon mumbled before he ate a whole spoonful of his cereal.

Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok had graduated from college and now had full time jobs. (yoongi is engaged to his girlfriend right now and jungkook is dating jiwon)

Now it was your,jungkook,jimin and taehyung's turn for the 'oh so great college life' which was always pretty stressful.

"morning' guys" you sat in the empty seat next to taehyung and he turned around to peck your lips.

"I can't believe that I'm still single" jimin whined.

"Even namjoon is and so am i,it's not a big deal" hoseok patted the younger's back and laughed.

"But even Yoongi Hyung is engaged and lives with his girlfriend!"

"Jin Hyung invited us for dinner again today" jungkook placed some food on the table and smiled.

"Really,yay! I can't wait to see Haneul and Ji Su unnie."

~~~

You hurriedly finished writing the notes down for class and smiled in victory,even though it felt like your hand would fall off after writing so much.

-

"Babe~" taehyung whined as the both of you were trying to look for jungkook and jimin on campus.

"hm,yes tae?"

"Let's both go to the park later,I have something to ask you."

"W-wha? Well okay,sure"

Taehyung smiled and held your hand,while kissing your forehead.

"Jungkook and jiminie are going home right now,so let's hurry and go before it gets dark."

You and taehyung walked in a very comfortable silence to the park,hand in hand.

You smiled and got closer to his arm.

Jungkook POV:

"hyung get down a little bit!"

"Calm down,I'm just trying to see" Jimin whispered back.