6:Escape Plan

A/N: This chapter is soft and entertaining,so I really hope you won't be bored :) <3

Y/N POV:

It was Sunday morning and you could already smell breakfast downstairs. You remembered that you had slept with Taehyung last night and turned around to cup his cheeks.

"WAKEEEEE UPPP YOU SALTY OREO" you screamed in his ears as you got up from the bed.

"It's only 10 am,Y/N why are you like this?" he groaned and pulled you back into his arms by grabbing your wrist.

"I need to go somewhere,let go Tae."

He widened his eyes and his voice suddenly became more serious causing the air around you to become tense.

"Where" his grip around you had tightened.

His possessive side was coming out.

"Tae,come on I'll be late it's already 10:15-"

At this moment you really couldn't see what emotion he was feeling,he didn't show any at all. He let go of you and you got up to go get dressed.

That was weird,I wonder if he's okay.

You had to go on a date,with Minho.

You sat down at the table to eat breakfast with the others and Jungkook was eyeing you like a creep.

"Can I help you?" You stared at him with your mouth half-full.

"Yeah,start by having manners" he ruffled your hair ruining it even more.

He chuckled at you trying to fix it again.

"You annoying timberlands baby" you stuck your tongue out at him.

Jin sighed and gave you two the look. "Stop fighting you morons."

You finished breakfast and headed back up to your room to get ready.

You wore something atleast kind of warm. It was still sort of cold outside everyday.

Before leaving your bedroom in that skirt, you went back to your closet to pull on some black leggings underneath

You checked the time 12:15,you and Minho were going to meet at Starbucks in fifteen minutes.

The question was...how would you get out of the house?

Jimin POV:

"Guys,I'm getting my senses,quick Jungkook go guard the door" Jimin got up from the sofa telling everyone what to do.

Jungkook did what he was told and so did the others.

"Jimin,let her come downstairs atleast" Taehyung looked at him with a serious look.

Soon enough,she was there looking at us with an innocent expression.

"Guys,I'm just going to get coffee-"

"With who,Minho?" Jimin looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Y/N,just go with us" Namjoon looked at her with a pout.

Y/N POV:

You laughed nervously as you tried to get closer to the door. "What are you t-talking about,I'm going by myself."

No chance,Jungkook was standing right at the door way.

"Isn't your skirt too short Y/N" Yoongi asked.

"Come on Yoongi,I have leggings underneath for goodness sake" you rolled your eyes at him and crossed your arms.

"Guys,let her go" Taehyung got up from his seat and gave Jungkook a sign to move.

You gave him a confusing look but saw the door was open so you ran out trying not to fall in your heel boots.

"Hoseok and Jungkook go follow her and if Minho does anything make sure to cut him into pieces" Taehyung gave them a stern look and watched them sneakily run after you.

Taehyung POV:

He sighed as he closed the door behind him.

"You're fine with only this Tae?" Jimin asked him with a sad expression on his face.

"It's all about Y/N's happiness isn't it?" He gave him a small,but weak smile.

End of chapter.