-3-

Hennessy's POV
🎶I tell all my hoes , rake it up
Break it down , back it up
Fuck it up , Fuck it up
back it up , back it up
Rack it up , rack it up
Back it up, back it up 🎶
We listened to pandora play as we got dressed for the club tonight. The conversation I had with my mom earlier still dawned on me but I wasn't going to think myself into a bad mood on my birthday. Roman and his friends were meeting us at Club Dreams ( made up ) tonight at 8. For some reason my dad thought it would be a good idea for us to be around them. It was now 6:30 and we were dancing around my room in our towels doing our hair. We both decided to wear our hair bone straight since we both had a head full of hair and it would take hours to curl both heads. We sat at my vanity and started on our faces. We decided to go with a natural look. My phone vibrated from my nightstand so I went to go check it. It was from an unknown number .
(555) 823-1907 - We gone head to the club and just meet ya there 7:03
I figured it was Roman so I saved his number .
Me - wait , I thought we were arriving at the same time ? Don't ditch me on my birthday Roman 😒. 7:04
Roman 🤭❤️ - lol really ma ? I was just saying cas we ready an hour early and I know fo sure ya ass ain't 7:05
Me - Come here then we'll leave from my place. Don't forget you said I could have whatever I like 😌7:06
Roman 🤭❤️ - I did say that huh 😏 . Im omw 7:07
I finished up my makeup and started to lotion my skin . I looked over to Kindell who was already dressed and taking pictures in my mirror .

" How the hell you already dressed ?" I asked her putting lotion on my ankles

" Because while you were sexting I was beating my face with no distractions." She said flipping her hair

" I was not sexting. You look cute by the way " I looked her over

" Thanks babe. Are you bringing a bag because I'm not but I need to put my lip gloss wallet and phone somewhere." She pouted

" Yea just sit your things on the bed next to my clothes."
I slipped into my dress and shoes and hooked my cross around my neck. I put all of our stuff in my red across the body purse. I went back to my closet to pull out my jacket just in case I got cold. I checked the time it was now 7:40. The door bell rung and I yelled for Kindell to open it . I grabbed my keys, turned off my room light, and headed downstairs with everybody else. When I got to the living room I seen that there was 2 other boys with Roman . They all looked good as hell .
" There go my bitch ." Kindell yell causing everyone to look in my direction.