-17-

Sunday Sept 9
Hennessy POV
We were all sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast. The boys were even here. Today the girls would be going home but Selena was going out with Ms Garcia while we surprised her with a new room later on. I wasn't upset that Roman didn't go through with his word last night and coming to get me but I was upset that he didn't text back. He always texts back so that had me a little worried. I was gone wait until he said something about it before I brought it up. After we finished breakfast we got the girls in the tub and got their things ready for their mom to pick them up. She offered to pick them up so she could learn where we stayed. I was cleaning up my room when I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

" We knocking now ?" I asked

" Thought you were mad wit me so I ain't just wanna walk in and piss you off more " He said sitting on my bed

" Mad ? Why would I be mad ?" I asked

" I forgot to come pick you up last night .." he said

" Roman that's petty." I laughed " You probably got too drunk. I understand." I said throwing some clothes in my dirty hamper

" Yea I was off my ass last night. I woke up with the worst hang ova in my life. I had to sit in my bed for a hour to let my head rest." He said making us laugh

" Well it's good that yall made it back to the house safe " I said

" Maybe you can come clean my place up . You do a mean ass job." He said looking around at my now cleaned room

" Boy I am not your maid nor I am your wife " I said laughing

" But you are my girl and my future wife so look at it as pre wife work." He said making us laugh

" I'll pass but I'd help you clean it up not do it for you." I said making him nod his head.

" Guys have to work today ?" I asked cutting on my shower

" Naw it's Sunday we don't do the devils work on the lords day " He said sounding so serious

" Understandable ." I said laughing before closing my bathroom door.

Roman's POV
Hennessy wasn't even mad at a nigga for not coming through last night . She was so understandable that it made me feel guilty for not telling her I was at a strip club or that I got a table dance and head from one of the strippers. I wanted to tell her but if I told her that mean I would be telling on the guys as well. I shook the situation to the back of my mind and pulled out my phone going to Instagram when I remembered something from last night. I clicked on my message icon and re read the messages from the unknown number last night. Now I most definitely had to tell Hennessy before this person could. I was starting to think I was taking this shit light. This person was not only following my girl but me as well. They were in the club last night and I wasn't on point. I had to get my head straight before I fucked up and cost me everything. I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up at Hennessy walking in the room with her towel around her waist and water dripping from her body. We hadn't had sex since her first time. I wasn't pushing it cause she was probably still getting use to it.

" you're coming to help with Q's sister room ?" She asked snapping me out of my own thoughts

" Yea we suppose to be going to pick out her bed and stuff when everybody get ready" I said