BF, GF, Straight, Slash

First of all, How do you like my new avatar?

So I got advice from someone who did a fic like this in another fandom.

Please don't simply skip everything and go directly to the names of the award winners. It hurts my feelings thinking how many hours I had to cram this only to have the readers read only 10% of what I'm writing. The rules of this fic is gonna appear as a separate chap after this. Please read it. I don't want to go all strict on you guys.

I don't own MFB.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"You should be sent to 'Juvenile Delinquent Center'!" yelled Ziggurat who was still suspended in mid air with Doji.

"Oh, shut up," snapped Ryuga at him.

"Just be lucky Skylark sent someone to get you down," said Rago, gesturing to Skyler who was observing the two maniacs.

"You might want to stand back," she said.

Suddenly, the air became colder, which was pretty bad for the half-naked doctor and cacti lover, and black clouds began covering the the sky, blocking the soft glow of the moon, trapping them in nothing but darkness.

In darkest of days, in blackest night

God of Sky, grant me the power,

To vanquish those who worship evil's might,

I summon thee, BLACK THUNDER!

The sky rumbled and a shot of thunder made its way to them. Skyler pointed to the ballerinas making the thunder redirect.

CRAAAAAAAAAACK!

Just like Ash and Pikachu, Doji and Ziggurat ended up black and smoking.

"WE'RE STILL IN THE AIR!" complained Doji.

"Wait for it," said Skyler, smirking slightly.

"GET US DOWN FROM HERE!" they yelled.

"I said wait for it, didn't I? You should really work on your patience."

Finally, the rope broke and the two masterminds fell...

SPLASH!

...into the pool...

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

"Piranhas. Nice touch," commented Rago as Ryuga began to record the scene with his video phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you guys doing?" asked Whitney as she sat beside the girls (minus Madoka) who

seemed to be making bets.

"We're betting to see which Madoka pairing would win the 'Best Straight Pairing Award'," explained Hikaru.

"I'm in!" said Whitney, pulling out her wallet.

"My bet is on Ginga," said Mei-mei dropping her money on Whitney who was making notes.

Sophie tapped her chin, "Tsubasa. They looked cute together back at the Warrior Festival."

"I'm betting on Ryuga," said Hikaru.

"You're betting against 'Fire and Water'? Why?" asked Whitney.

The girl shrugged," I just don't see myself being with him."