Welcome Back! :D

Good news everybody, I'M NOT DEAD! I'm just really lazy., nye? I promise I will do my best to update next time. And if I don't update somebody please spam me with PM's until I update.

I'm really, really, really, (*five hours later*) really, sorry. I have kept you in the air for almost half a year now. This story is probably my most popular one and I disgraced its name by putting it on a long hiatus. But now I shall regain my honor and make it bigger and better than the last. I even got around to making a cover for it. I hope you guys can forgive me for the lateness.

Anyway, I will be posting some one-shots soon. I have one month left until my summer break is over so it's post, post, post, write, write, write, and a bunch of other stuff. Upcoming works are 'Genderbent' (The plot is pretty self-explanatory) and I am working on a 'Sherlock II." You'll see these and other stories soon. I hope.

If you guys have any more ideas for awards please leave it in a review or PM, kay?

I don't own MFB. Just my OC's.

Previously on Metal Awards...

Blader DJ: Thanks to an invention by Mark the beys were transformed into their

humanized forms so they can accept the awards for the best attack, defense,

stamina and balance type beys. Guest host Simi Teal go into a fight with Damian

because of chocolate and later assisted Skylark in giving out the awards. Meanwhile

Skyler makes a deal with Ryuga and Ryuto to kidnap Doji and Ziggurat. Further

plans for the two are unknown. In the middle of the awards Skylark shows an

excerpt from an in progress story which receives negative reaction from Ryuto. At

the end of the awarding Simi disappears.

Winners:

Best Attack Type Bey- Meteor L-Drago

Best Defense Type Bey- Fang Leone

Best Stamina Type Bey- Flame Libra

Best Balance Type Bey- Dark Wolf

And now on with the show!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A girl entered the stadium with a shy aura around her. She had flowing violet hair, emerald eyes and pale skin. She was wearing a white dress with a pink sash and pink lilies going down one side. On her head was a pink crown with a matching bracelet, necklace and earrings. She also had white heels with ribbons crisscrossing up to her knee.

"Hey there, you're new here aren't you?"

The girl got startled and turned around.

"Woah, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," said Chao-Xin raising his arms in defense. Then he flashed his ever so-dazzling smile," I'm Chao-Xin. What's your name?"

"A-Aurora Heart," she stuttered shyly.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Aurora blushed and muttered a 'thank you.'