Insert Random Title Here...

Wazzups everyone? I'm back with another update as promised. So, anyway, I can't find anything else to say so let's just go ahead shall we?

I don't own MFB

Previously on the Metal Awards...

Blader DJ: After a half year long hiatus Metal Awards is back. After a run in with Da Xiang's sister Chao-xin suffers from a sore jaw and is currently unable to speak properly. Meanwhile Ryuga discovers his brother looking through Skylark's story journals. Both of them discovers her secret 'Yaoi Journal' and runs away after being scarred by the stories written in said journal. Their not the only ones who are scarred as Skyler plays a Halloween trick which ended up with most of the audience being traumatized. Towards the end of the awards Skyler unlocks the wall separating the fans from the cast thus starting FAN WAR II.

Winners...

Best Arc- World Championships Arc

Most Memorable Fight- Gingka vs. Kyoya (Metal Fury vers.)

Epic Fail Moment- Masamune-Gingka Metal Masters Episode 3

Yay! Moment- Tsubasa overcoming the dark power

And now on with the show!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Say 'aaaaaah'"

"Aaaaaahhhh."

The dentist closely examined the inside of Chao-xin's mouth, "Well, all I can say is Da Xiang

throws a pretty powerful punch. He managed to break off some of his teeth."

"Bwek some tith?" asked Chao-xin. The dentist slapped his cheek with a gloved hand, "Don't talk. You might swallow some of your teeth fragments."

"Is there any way to fix it?" Mei-mei asked the dentist.

"There is one thing. Answer this question," he walked to a drawer and pulled something out, "What kind of teeth can you get for a dollar?"

"What?" asked Da Xiang as the elderly man walked to Chao-xin and place something on his teeth.

"Buck teeth," he finished his joke by gesturing to Chao-xin who was wearing some joke teeth on his mouth.

"Sow nut funi," he said.

"Hey, laughter is the best medicine," he joked. Chao-xin tried to scoff but ended up shaking the

fake teeth off him.

The Chinese Team laughed at their teammate's antics.

"Du somethin dude!" yelled Chao-xin. The dentist rolled her eyes, "Fine. But I need to inject you with some anesthesia first."

"I dont kew wat yu du! Jus du it!"

"You asked for it," He pulled out an injection as large as an average person's arm.

Chao-xin paled at the sight of it and fainted on the spot.

"That's not really the injection, is it?" asked Da Xiang.

"Nope," he replied pulling out a normal sized injection," That's what he gets for yelling at me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reverting beys back to bey form in 3...2...1...," Wanda pulled down the lever and bolts of electricity flew in random directions as mist began to cover the room. Once the mist settled a pile of beys were now standing in place of the group of teens crowding their control room a while ago.