Not One, but two SYOC!

Woot! I'm back from camping! It was fun. Even though a raccoon stole my story journal so I had to re-write this from scratch. But now, I have more terrible news that would probably make you really mad at me. You see, the reason I didn't post was because of camping, right? Well, we went camping on the weekends. I'm still going in school so weekends are the only time I can post my stories. Since my Dad has a strict no-computer-on-school-days rule. Unless, for research of course. Anyway, I'm off topic again as usual. My Dad now enforced a no computer on weekends rule. Why? Because the living nightmare of fanfiction authoress has come in my doorstep.

Exams.

*Sighs* So unfortunately I have to put this on hold until November which is the start of our next semester. This has got to be my most disorganized story since 'A Blader Style Confession Booth.' Which reminds me 'ABSCB' now has a sequel. This time the Season 2 Bladers are confessing. To make it up to you guys I am now putting my wrtiting skills to the test.

SEND YOUR OC!

I got some reviews about sending their OC's as co-hosts but back then I wasn't ready to write OC's yet. But since I'm running out of minor charas to help me co-host Idecided to do this. Consider it an apology for being the one of the most disorganized authoress in this site. Details are on the bottom. Without further ado...OH! HECK! LET'S JUST START ALREADY!

Do. Not. Own. It

COMMERCIAL BREAK END

"We're losing her! Charge the machine!"

"Machine ready. Charged at 10."

"We're losing her fast. Charge at 20."

"Charging at 20."

"Not enough. Charged at 30."

"Charging 30."

"She's responding! Charge to full power."

"Charged at full power. Let's do this Nurse Skyler."

"Aye, aye Nurse Whitney. Clear!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Skylark screamed loudly enough for everyone in the stadium to here. And she was in the infirmary.

"THAT IS A BLASPHEMY TO THE WORLD OF MUSIC! MAKE IT STOP!"

With that, Skylark jumped out of bed, ripped the accursed device of her head and ran like hell out of the infirmary.

"What did you make her hear?" asked Kyoya who was just on the next bed, his arm covered in a sling.

"Dora the explorer theme mash up with Barney theme," replied Whitney simply.

"Ohhhh..." said the patients listening in on their conversation.

"Don't you have an awards show to watch or something?" snapped Skylark.

"It's still on commercial break," said Sora who finally recovered from his fainting spell.

"Who are you again?" asked the two OC's in unison.

"OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Meanwhile at the back door...

"It's your fault for forgetting our backsatge passes!"

"It's your fault for not reminding me!"

"It's your fault for removing all of my Stick-On Notes!"