Machines and Dates

Guess what guys?

I'M ON SEMESTER BREAK!

Yup, one beautiful, beautiful week away from school. Which means I can update some of the stories I haven't gotten around to posting. But because of my ever growing lazy streak I don't know...

Anyway, sorry for the lateness of this fic. My sense of timing is off because of the vacay.

Anyway, happy halloween to all!

FREE CANDY BAGS TO EVERYONE!

I don't own MFB.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Are you sure this is going to work?" asked Skylark to her OC's, Mark and Wanda Endou, who were currently wearing white lab coats and fidgeting with some sort of machine. Well, more like Mark was doing all the work while Wanda was-weirdly-hanging upside down on the ceiling lamp.

"Don't worry since when has one of my experiments ever failed?" asked Mark, adjusting his glasses. Wanda jumped down from her perch and proceeded to push Skylark out the door," Calm down, mistress. Just go out there and do your thing."

"Oh-kay, Are you sure I can trust you guys to do this?"

"Quit worrying. You created us. We won't do anything unless you made us do it," said Mark.

"Good point."

"Hey, you're the one who made me that way."

Once the door closed behind the authoress Wanda looked at her brother," Is this really going to work?'

"Sheesh. You're acting like the machine will just suddenly explode."

"It might."

"How do you know?"

"Mark, how many inventions have you made?"

"I don't know. About a hundred I think."

"And how many of them actually worked?"

"3...," he murmured softly.

"What was that?"

"AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AFTER A GUEST CO HOST OR SOMETHING?!" snapped Mark.

"Sheesh. No need to yell. She's over he-" Wanda paled.

"What is it?"

"Um...she disappeared"

Meanwhile...

"Man, I love dark chocolate," said Simi Teal, her face covered with brown stains matching her chocolate brown eyes. On her hands was a bowl of star shaped dark chocolate.

What? I like star shapes.

"Hey! You're hogging the chocolate!" said Damian.

"So? What'cha gonna do about it shorty?"

"Who ya callin shorty you...you...," Damian struggled to find a proper insult. "Cross dresser!"

Simi threw the bowl aside-hitting Jack on the head in the process. She cracked her knuckles as the brown bangs of her hair covered her eyes which had a dark glint to them.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. CALL. ME!?"

"You heard me right."

Bolts of electricity began to flash between their eyes. The previous occupants near the snack table suddenly scurried off for fear of being caught in the crossfire.