Of Paperwork and Fangirl Attacks!

You guys sure vote fast and this fic is getting more popular. To the new voters, welcome aboard!

For those who read Chapter 4 this is now the start of the rules. No more voting for two people in one category, please. It's not fair. For those who hasn't read Chapter 4, please do. It contains all the rules. I don't really want to go all prefect on you. I just want to make sure votings stay fair.

Disclaimer: I don't own MFB, just my OC's and the Golden Pegasus.

Anyone who steals those mentioned will follow Doji and Ziggurat's lead and be thrown in my piranha-infested fountain. Did I mention it's hatching season?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"I'm cuter."

"I'm cuter."

"I'm cuter!"

"I'm cuter!'

"I'M CUTER!"

"I'M CUTER!"

"I'M CUTER!"

Titi and Yuu kept arguing back and forth while Tsubasa can only sigh and try to ignore the fight.

"I give everyone, nicknames. That is considered cute!'

"Well, I belong to a group as with nine tough guys!"

"Where's the cuteness in that?!"

"It enhances my cuteness levels by 20%!"

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Not making sense is cute!"

"No, It's weird!"

"You just called yourself weird!'

"Why I oughta-"

"What are you guys fighting about?" asked Sarah.

The two pressed cheeks against each other," Which one of us is cuter."

"Calm down, guys. I think you're both cute," said Sarah.

"Really?" they asked with sparkles in their eyes.

"Yes….," then the girl uncharacteristically smirked,"…..but not as cute as me!"

And that was how poor Tsubasa ended up pulling out his MP3 Player (Anyone remember 'A Picture Paints A Thousand Words'?) and listening to it's highest possible volume.

Good thing too because screams began to ring out the stadium.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Nile came running through the doors followed by an anime boy's worst nightmare.

Fangirls.

"WE WANT ANOTHER NILEXKYOYA SCENE OR ELSE!" they said in unison.

"Or else what?" asked Ryuga.

Oh, Ryuga. You shouldn't have asked that.

"Where's Skylark when you need her?!" yelled Gingka, who ducked an oncoming flying shoe.

Tsubasa was still listening to his MP3, successfully hidden from any fangirl's line of sight.

Meanwhile…..

"So can I have insurance for the new stadium?" asked Skylark to the woman behind the desk.

"Yes, dear. Now all that's left is to sign the contract."