RTY - CH 11

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I fell asleep in class because the teacher had a stupid orientation on the new school buildings. I walked out of the room after realizing the class was over. I noticed the blonde pabo was about to cross the street.

A car almost hit her so I ran toward her direction and pulled her back.

"Are you blind or you're just plain stupid that you can't even cross the street?!" I shouted at her. I saw how she reacted, I felt pity but she deserves to be scolded.

"Ok I'm sorry, but you don't have to offend me!" She pushed me before walking away. She didn't even bother to thank me.

I followed her to the cafeteria and did my best so she won't notice me. As soon as she sat down, I walked towards her from behind and people started staring at us.

"What the hell's their problem?" I heard Sana mumble. "The problem is you." I said which made me catch her attention. She slowly turned her head and was startled to see me.

She stood up and walked away, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"If you're going to offend me again, do it some other time!"

"Tzuyu, need help bullying that." Jennie, Lisa and Momo were walking towards us. I immediate let go of her.

"No, it's not what you think." They glared at Sana who was attempting to walk away from me. I quickly wrapped my arm around her neck, "Well you see, me and Sana are pretty close. She lives in my house now." I said in a fake enthusiastic way.

I made it as loud as I can so the whole cafeteria can hear it. "You what?" They asked in shock.

The three girls were shocked by my announcement. "Yah. So that's why, I don't want her getting hurt. She's pretty important to me." I raised both my eyebrows and looked at Sana who's even more shocked.

Good luck girl. People are gonna hate you more now that they know we're close. I smirked as I let go and left the area.

I hope you're still alive by the end of the day.

As I walked out, I bumped into Rose who dropped her things. I helped her pick it up. "Hey Tzuyu." She greeted in me in the shyest yet cutest way possible. I smiled at her before lending her books.

"It's been weeks since you've been to school. What happened?" We talked as we were walking around the mini garden of the school. "Nothing interesting. Just me sleeping and slouching." She just nodded at every word I say. It felt awkward because I know she likes me.

I'm close with the BP gang (Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jisoo, Momo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon) They were my friends since middle school.

But I was closer to Rose, Mina and Nayeon. I really didn't spend much time with the others except during the weekends when Lisa would throw extreme parties and everyone in the whole school is invited.

Sadly, that was back then. Back when Nayeon was still alive.

We stopped seeing each other and I cut off my connection with them. I usually don't talk to them that much anymore except for Mina.

But starting tomorrow, it's gonna change. I want to be close with them again.

"Look at the time. Let's go back?" I said at the same time looking at the time on my phone.

I held Rose's hand, I felt how she shivered from what I did. I smiled at her and we both walked back in.

As we walked in, she laid her head on my shoulders catching the attention of the students. I didn't bother it as long as they don't make fake news.

Me and Rose are friends, just friends.

I took Rose to her classroom before going to mine. I looked at the schedule in my bag. Oh shoot, next class is Chemistry. I ran to the laboratory and ended up being scolded by my teacher.

Just then, Sana walked in the room. Oh great. "Since both of you are really late, you'll clean the lab after the experiment during dismissal and you'll have detention."

"Say what now? So you're making us janitors just because we're late?" I asked in a saracastic tone with an eyebrow raised. "Ms. Chou, you'll have detention again tomorrow for not having proper morale."

I scoffed. "Morale my ass."

"Make that 3 days."

"K."

"That's it, 1 week detention!" I shrugged it off and went to my seat. There are only two seats left. One for me and the other for Sana.

Sana was still ignoring me because I offended her earlier. Did I say sorry? If not, I guess that's why she's still pissed.

"Sana." She didn't bother looking at me and focused on the board. "Sana. Look at me." Still she didn't budge.

"Fine, if you don't talk to me.... I'll kiss you."

Her eyes widened at the same time looking at me. Gotcha!