RTY - CH 32

It's been 2 days, me and Tzuyu are ignoring each other. Actually, she's the one ignoring me.

Just the other day, she came home late from who knows where and just slept on the bed not giving a fuck about me. I tried to talk to her the next morning but she didn't budge.

I asked the other members, they didn't know either.

Last night was the same, she came home late, she looked extremely tired so she jumped on the bed as if I wasn't there.

And again it was the same this morning, ignoring me.

"She's still ignoring you?" Jihyo asked as she was preparing lunch for us. I shrugged and helped out prepare the table.

"Hey people!" Lisa cheerfully greeted before quickly running to the table like a kid. "The wedding is tonight. You guys excited?" Jisoo asked and helped me set up the plates.

"Maybe. As long as there is food." They all said in unison. "Where's Tzuyu?" Jennie walked to the table and sat down beside Lisa.

"She's with Somi, they're going island hopping with Chaeyoung and Dahyun." I literally froze. Again, she's with Somi?! I noticed how Jennie hit Jeongyeon's shoulder as she quickly covered her mouth.

"S-sorry, you guys weren't supposed to know that." She quickly apologize and we all sat down ready to have lunch. We all had a quiet lunch, no one bothered on talking since everyone was concentrated on their meals.

I felt my heart break for some reason, knowing Tzuyu is with Somi all the time, her ignoring me, what did I even do? I guess Tzuyu isn't the person I was looking for, because she doesn't know how to wait.

5 hours later...

"Girls! Get ready!" Jihyo shouted as everyone rushed to the house to get changed. I spent my time in the venue finalizing the decorations and making sure everything is ready.

Though Somi and I aren't close, I want to make sure her grandparents have a memorable wedding anniversary.

I walked back to the house since I'm already tired as well. As soon as I entered the room, I saw Tzuyu laying down on bed with her back resting on the header while her eyes glued on her phone.

I awkwardly walked towards the closet which unfortunately is right beside Tzuyu. Goddamit.

I check my clothes then realized...

I didn't bring a dress.

I don't need a dress anyways right? I walked out the room to approach Jihyo.

"Jihyo-ah, is it necessary to wear a dress." She rolled her eyes and showed me the invitation.

Formal/Dress attire mandatory

Fuck.

I saw Tzuyu walk out the room but still ignoring me, she sat down on the sofa and continued doing her business with her phone. I lazily walked back to our room and was surprised to see a beautiful white dress prepared on top of the bed.

There was a note attached to it too.

Wear this. I don't want you to look like an idiot in the wedding.

Tss. I didn't have to guess, it's obviously from that weirdo. She's ignoring me but why does she care so much?

I had no choice but to take the dress, actually it looks expensive. Damn, what else can I expect? She's Chou Tzuyu.

I literally spent the next 3 minutes admiring the dress and stopped to look at the clock. Crap!

I sped up and quickly changed, I tied my hair to make it look presentable and shit. I put light make up and rushed out of the room.

All the members were already ready, shockingly Tzuyu as well.

"Woah, Sana, where'd you get that dress?" Crap! What do I say?

"She got it from me, I gave it to her." They all turned their heads to see Tzuyu lazily sitting on the couch with her eyes still on her phone.

"O-ohhh..". They awkwardly said as one by one got out of the house.

We walked together and finally reached the venue. It looks much better than expected.

"Hey guys~." Somi approached us with open arms and hugged as one by one.

"Wow Sana, you look great." She said before hugging me. "She is, isn't she?" Tzuyu said out loud as it caught the attention of all of the members.

They looked at me with a wide smile.

What are you up to Chou Tzuyu?

"Anyways let's go?" Somi led us to the wedding venue as we sat down. Tzuyu sat beside me, while Jennie on my other side.

<Time Skip: After wedding ; reception>

"I just want to thank everyone who attended this special day. I'd like to thank my granddaughter, Jeon Somi, who I know would be a great help in our family's business some day. Thank you to Ms. Chou for attending, you were such a great help not just in today's celebration but also your family's partnership with our family. A toast to our granddaughter and Ms. Chou."

Everyone raised their wine glass and cheered.

I got bored, just by hearing her name, everything became boring.

I stood up and went to the beach, I never knew I'd be this jealous. Why? Why is she doing this?

Why does she make me feel this way?!

"Whatever happens, please don't give up on Tzuyu. She deserves you and you deserve her. Both of you guys are meant for each other."

"Sorry Jennie, but I think you're wrong. She doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve her. I'm not meant for her and I can never have the strength to fight for her."

"You don't need the strenth to fight for me, because I'll always wait for you. If you say I don't deserve you, you're right. But we both know you deserve me. If you say we're not meant to be, you're wrong....

... Sana, I think we're meant for each other, sorry for ignoring you. I was being too selfish."

I felt water forming in my eyes as I turned my head around. As much as I want to talk to her, my pride is overtaking me again.

A smile began forming on her face.

"If you don't talk to me... I'll kiss you."