RTY - CH 15

Tzuyu's P.O.V

As soon as Sana got out of the class, Mina grabbed her and brought her somewhere. Should I follow?

I did anyways.

They hid in an empty classroom and began talking.

"I want to ask you about Tzuyu."

"D-do you like her or anything?"

"No, but she's a really good f-friend."

"If you like Tzuyu, it's ok. But keep in mind that liking a person like her has a lot of consequences."

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. But just remember the advice I gave you. I'm not stopping you or anything, but I'm just giving you a full warning."

When I heard foot steps coming towards the door I hid behind the lockers.

The moment I knew Mina was gone I took a glance inside the empty room and saw Sana pacing back and forth. What the hell is she doing? I giggled at her.

I left the area without Sana noticing.

I began thinking deeply about her reply. "No but she's a really good f- friend."

Great! Now that won't get out of my head. My am I feeling like this, when she called me a 'friend' I feel... hurt?

Aish! Whatever.

I walked to the cafeteria and noticed BP gang waving at me. Since they're my 'friends' I sat beside them.

We started eating quietly when Momo broke the silence.

"It's been long time since we've been complete. Aren't you guys happy?"

They cheered and as for me, I groaned thinking about what Momo said which made them look at me.

"What's wrong Tzuyu?" Rose asked me.

"We're not complete just so you know." I said in a sassy way which caught the attention of all of them especially Mina and Rose. Of course they know what I mean.

Mina just stood up and left the table followed by Momo. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"That's so insensitive of you Tzuyu." Jihyo scolded me while the others just nodded. I ignored what she said.

When lunch time's finally over, I wanted to look for Mina to apologise. Ok, I admit, I was just a little insensitive.

I was on my way to the next class when I heard a sniff from an empty classroom.

"Momo... I regret breaking up with her."

"You pabo, I know. But..."

"You don't have to remind me ok? I know why I had to break up with her."

"But did you really love her?"

"Yes. Who wouldn't? I loved her before Nayeon did, but she never noticed me. I knew those times, Rose also likes her. But they were my friends so I didn't want to compete. I just forced myself to stop falling for her. But day by day, I fail and fall deeper. When I finally had the chance to have a relationship with her, it felt amazing. The way she apologizes and makes me feel warm is the best feeling ever. I love her Momo! I love Tzuyu! But she doesn't love me back!"

My heart actually shattered when I heard everything. I left and went to the mini garden to think things.

I love Tzuyu!

I couldn't hold it anymore! I need to find Mina.

I ran back inside when suddenly I bumped into Momo. She was looking at me with a pissed face. "Momo where's Mina?"

"Why would you care? You don't even bother to..."

"I know what I did was wrong ok? Just tell me where is she!"

She rolled her eyes. "She's inside." I thanked her before running back in. I saw Mina fixing her things in her locker. "Mina!" She looked at me but immediately looked away.

"Mina I'm sorry." She slammed her locker shut and ignored me. "I'm sorry! What do I have to do?"

"Leave me alone." I grabbed her wrist and cornered her. "No. Not this time." She looked at me with watery eyes. "Stop faking it Tzuyu. I know you still love Nayeon, so just stop." She said as she cried. I pulled her to a hug and caressed her back and hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not letting you feel loved like the way I did for Nayeon."

She dug her face on my chest and continued crying. "I love you Tzuyu. But I really don't want to make things complicated."

"What do you mean?"

"I love you, that's all you have to know." She pushed me aside and ran out. "Mina!"

This is the second time I felt so guilty. Goddamit.

I didn't follow her anymore though I want to know what she meant by 'not make things complicated'.

It's almost dismissal so I left school early. I skipped my last subject which was Math.

Momo's P.O.V

"Can you believe her!" I shouted as to thinking what Tzuyu did to Mina. Why did she fall for that alien anyways!

"Momo-yah calm down. Tzuyu probably has her reasons." I rolled my eyes at Lisa who was hanging out with me in out hide out here in school.

"Whatever you two. But I believe Tzuyu just misses Nayeon." Jennie was playing with her phone as she replied and as for Jeongyeon, she was busy eating. I would eat but I'm too pissed off of what happened.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Momo get the door." I lazily stood up and opened the door only to see Mina crying. "Mina! What happened?!"

She hugged me so tight to the point where I can't breathe but I didn't mind it.

"Mina what happened to you?" The other members ran towards her and gave her a hug. "Momo, I want to go back to Japan." She said while crying on my shoulders.

"What?! Why?!" All of us shouted in unison. "P-please. I want to leave." I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. "Ok ok."

Mina was like a sister to me and Nayeon. She had no parents. As years past, I thought I only saw her as a sister but it was more than that.

"So you guys are leaving?"

"N-no. Momo I want you to stay here."

My eyes widened at Mina's suggestion. I can't leave her there. "But..."

She glared at me before I agreed to just take her to the airport.

Tzuyu doesn't deserve Mina. Never did and never will.