RTY - CH 14

Sana's P.O.V

Ever since the fire incident, I rarely see Tzuyu because I moved to my own dorm near our school. I felt ashamed of everything Tzuyu did for me so I decided to move out and live my own life.

Today we'll be going back to school after the month long break due to the fire. They didn't repair all the classrooms but at least I get to see her again.

I took a quick shower and changed to simple clothes and went out. Since school isn't that far, I only walk all the way there which takes about 5-10 mins.

As soon as I reached the gates, BP clique immediately approached me. "Oh look who it is."

"Guys stop it." Rose and Jisoo tried to stop Lisa and Jennie to cause a scandal on the first day. I ignored them and walked away when suddenly Momo grabbed my arm, really hard.

"Are you trying to escape?! After what you did to Tzuyu, we won't let you go that easily!" They blocked my way and as for the two innocent members, they attempted pulling them away from me.

"What's wrong with you Rose? Why don't you just let us teach her a lesson?"

"Why do you people even bully me?! What did I do wrong?!"

I pushed them aside and locked myself in a cubicle, they didn't follow me. What did I ever do wrong?

"You'll really be a big loser if you just stay here crying." I heard a familiar voice from outside. I unlocked and saw Tzuyu resting her back on the wall while her arms crossed.

"What do you want?" I asked while trying to wipe away my tears.

"I want you..."
"...to stop crying." She walked towards me and gave me the warmest hug I ever felt. I can't let her go for some reason, I cried on her shoulder but she didn't bother.

She caressed my hair while asking me to stop.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"No need. I can handle myself, and plus, they're your friends."

"Friends or not, nothing will stop me from protecting you." She tightened the hug as she rest her head on my shoulders and I did the same.

She interwined our hands and guided me out the bathroom and saw Mina waiting for her or us.

She looked down at our interwined hands and looked up again. "Mina, can you tell your friends to stop bullying Sana." She raised an eyebrow at Tzuyu while they're staring intensely.

"Why not you tell them? You're also their friends."

"Not anymore. If they won't stop, I won't consider them as friends either. If they hurt someone I care about, that's basically hurting me too."

She smiled at her before leaving her dumbfounded.

She dragged me away from her but as I looked back, I saw her glare at me.

"Tzuyu, you shouldn't have said that." She stopped walking and looked at me. "I told you, friends or not I'll protect you. What did you do that made them hate you anyways?"

"How should I know."

We walked to our homeroom classroom only to see BP gang glaring at me. Me and Tzuyu went to our respective seats.

Our teacher finally arrived and started teaching her shit when a student arrived and walked towards her seat beside me. Tzuyu stood up and stopped the student from sitting.

"But this is my seat Chou."

"Don't care, sit on my seat."

"What's going on there?!"

"Nothing ma'am. I just want to sit beside Ms. Minatozaki." The teacher raised her eyebrow. "And why?"

"Why not? She's too beautiful to resist." She smirked before sitting beside me. The student had no choice but to sit on the seat behind me.

After class someone dragged me to a secluded area. "The fuck is your prob... Ms. Myoui?"

"Call me Mina."

"Ok... Mina."

"I want to ask you about Tzuyu." I just nodded. "D-do you like her or anything?" She asked out of nowhere making my eyes wide.

Do I like her? No. I don't think so, but I like it when she's around. I feel really safe. She saved me from dangerous situations twice, I guess I admire her for her bravery.

"Sana? Hello?" I got back to reality. "No, but she's a really good f-friend."

"If you like Tzuyu, it's ok. But keep in mind that liking a person like her has a lot of consequences." I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. But just remember the advice I gave you. I'm not stopping you or anything, but I'm just giving you a full warning." She patted my shoulder before leaving.

What does she mean? Consequences?

Does that mean I'll get bullied if ever I like Tzuyu?

But I don't like her anyways right?

Psh. I would never.