RTY - CH 36

Sana's P.O.V

I looked at the clock and it's already 3 am. Tzuyu and Lisa still haven't returned neither did Jennie.

"Guys, why do people disappear when you leave the house?!" Jeongyeon shouted in frustration.

I tried contacting her but that Yoda shut her phone. Ugh!

"Sana relax." They approached me and rubbed my back. I then saw Jihyo walk out of the house angrily.

Is she ok?

I followed her out and I saw her crying on the floor.

"Jihyo, is everything ok?"

"N-no. Nothing's ok Sana." She stood up and ran away. "Jihyo wait!"

Where is she going?!

She went in her car and left without saying anything else. I need to follow her! Sadly I don't have a car :(.

"Guys, Jihyo just left!" They all looked at me with confusion. "Don't worry Sana, she'll be alright."

"Told you people disappear once you leave the house." We all glared at Jeongyeon who looked away in embarrassment.

"Can we sleep? It's so late! Let's just find them when we already have the energy ok?" Jisoo stood up and went to the guest room which she shares with Rose while Jeongyeon chose to sleep on the sofa.

I slept in Tzuyu's room. The bed feels so big without her by my side.

I really do hope Tzuyu's ok.

Jihyo's P.O.V

I was driving my car so fast, I need to think properly. Ugh! This is all my fault, if only I made sure that Maknae was safe, I won't be worrying my ass out.

I'm basically like her mother.

I pressed hard on the brakes when I saw two familiar unconscious bodies lying on the ground.

It was Lisa and Jennie.

I carried them to the car when suddenly Jennie woke up in shock.

"Jihyo, where's Tzuyu?" That was the first thing she asked, soon Lisa also got up from unconsciousness.

"Shit!"

"Lisa, where's Tzuyu?!"

"She was taken! By guys in black suits."

"Do you have any idea where is she?" They both shook their heads before I kicked my car in frustration. "We need to find her."

"Ugh! This will be hard."

"You know what's harder? Telling Sana that Tzuyu's gone." They both agreed as they got out the car.

"We can't tell that Tzuyu's missing."

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I woke up with a painful head. I'm tied to chair and a spotlight shining on top of me. Am I gonna get interrogated or something?

"Chou Tzuyu..."

"Who are you?!"

"Does the name Wang ring a bell?"

"He's known by the name Wang."

Oh shit.

Wang, the guy who killed my father?!

"Let me go!"

"Not so easy. I need something from you." He said at the same time revealing himself.

"What exactly do you need from me?" He chuckled before grinning

"Your money."

"Wow. You're kidnapping me for money, how weak!"

"Fine, if that's how you wanna play it." He took a gun from behind and pointed it to my head.

"That doesn't scare me." He smiled again before taking out a monitor.

"This bullet is meant for her." He shoved a monitor to my face, it was Sana sleeping on my bed. Ok, he's creepy.

"Don't hurt her!"

"I won't, in one condition."

"What?"

"You'll do exactly as I say, and if not, a rain of bullets will shoot down to your precious Sana. And to make this more interesting, why not include Nayeon?"

I clenched my fist behind my back, such a jerk!

I sighed before looking back up at him. "Fine. I'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt them."

"Good." He pointed a gun to my head while untying me. Two guards then walked towards me.

"Take her to the mansion, and lock her up in the guest room. Wait for my further instructions." They nodded before taking me to a black car.

I'm sorry Sana, but one day, we'll be together again. Just give me time.

I'll run back to you, I promise.

Sorry this chapter was too boring for you guys. I tried my best :/