RTY - CH 19.5

J: knew it.

T: just kidding. :P. I like Sana as a.... friend.

J: =_=Lies

T: we'll never know. ;)

"Jihyo-ah, stop using your phone and help me." Jeongyeon called me which made me startle. I rushed to her and helped her fix our stuff.

2 hours later...

"Finally we're done!" We all took a step back and admired our own work. "Well, this party's gonna be fun." We all high-five each other.

Incoming call...
Tzu-Tzu train
Answer  Decline

"Hello Tzu, what's up?"

"Where's Sana?! She ain't answering my calls nor texts!!"

"How should I know. I'm not her babysitter!"

I roamed my eyes around the venue and caught Sana sleeping.

"Pabo will you chill! She's just sleeping. Will you stop pretending to be a overprotective boyfriend !?"

I hung up the phone and the moment I turned around, they were all staring at me with wide smiles imprinted on their faces.

After few seconds of staring intensely, they all got back to doing their shit as if nothing happened.

We all got tired of fixing the place, so we decided to rest on the area where Sana is currently sleeping.

Text Message from...
UNKNOWN NUMBER

U/N: I'm coming :)

J: Who the fuck are you?

U/N: You'll know when you'll see.

My eyes widened at the message. I can't tell if it's a death threat or just a message that's supposed to excite me.

I didn't bother to tell the other members cuz they seemed stress and tired. I'll handle this situation myself, but I need help from Tzuyu.

Text Message to...
Tzu-Tzu train

J: Tzuyu! I need your help!

T: In where?!

*Screenshot sent*

T: who the fuck is that?

J: how should I know. It's a UNKNOWN NUMBER you dumbass.

T: What exactly do you want me to do?

J: Help me duh.

T: We're on our way to the venue. I'll hire some guards to keep the area safe.

J: Good.

T: how's Sana?

J: Will you relax. Your soon-to-be girlfriend is still asleep.

T: Stop calling her my soon-to-be girlfriend! I'm not even sure if she likes me back.

J: Ha! So you do like her!

T: Yah. I just don't know how to tell her. :(

J: Tell her in the party. I'm pretty sure she likes you, the way you guys act around each other, it's obvious.

T: You think so?

J: Just saying. But don't expect too much cuz you'll just end up breaking your own heart if she doesn't like you back.

T: Thanks. Can you find out if she likes me?

J: Whatever.

I really hope Sana likes Tzuyu, our maknae deserves a second chance in love. She might've been through a lot with Nayeon and Mina, but I feel like Sana is the girl she's looking for her whole life.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Momo unnie, can we stop at the flower shop?" She just nodded as she saw an nearby shop and parked in front of it.

"Make it quick! The party starts in 30 mins."

I hopped off the car and rushed in. What flowers does Sana like??

I scanned through the selections when suddenly a familiar bouquet caught my eye.

It's the bouquet I bought Nayeon on the day I confessed my feelings to her.

Maybe that bouquet brings luck. I decided to just buy that bouquet in memory of Nayeon and luck that Sana likes me back.

"Ok let's go." Momo started to drive and within 10 mins, we finally reached the venue.

"Wow, they really outdid it." We both nodded as we walked in.

"Oh they're here!" Lisa shouted, catching the attention of the others as they ran towards us to give as a warm hug.

"How's the cemetery?"

"Uhmm... It's fine? I guess." We all chuckled at Momo's unsure response while I noticed something slightly different.

She faked laugh before walking away.

There's something going on, I feel it.

"Momo, you ok?" I asked as I walked towards and sat beside her. "Why wouldn't I be?" She again respond with her fake laugh as she looked down.

"Tzuyu... The-"

Her sentence was interrupted when her phone vibrated. "Excuse me first." She said as she walked away, she looks down and somewhat has a guilty tone on her voice.

Does she know something I don't?

"Psst. Jihyo." I gestured Jihyo to sit with me cuz I need to tell her of what I suspect on Momo.

"Momo's acting strange. I feel like she knows something."

"Like what? That text message from the unknown number?" I slowly nodded yet still unsure if my suspicion is valid. "Do you think Momo knows who that number is?"

"I don't know. It's hard to tell if Momo knows something, but we both know how to make her confess." We both smirked as we thought of the same idea. Food is the best way to get Momo's attention, but we don't want to use her favorite thing against her.

It can be her inspiration and... distraction.

I'm sorry Momo if we suspect you, but we really need to know.

I started talking to Momo, having little conversations and keeping my response short. "Momo!" Lisa called her and so she stood up and walked towards her, luckily Momo left her phone.

I'm not that type of person who touches other people's property, but I'm so desperate, so I took it and walked out.

Just at that moment, someone messaged her.

Text Message from...
UNKNOWN NUMBER

U/N: Is everything prepared? I don't want to fail the surprise tonight.

U/N : If you're planning to back out, please don't. This is the only thing you can do for me. Please.

Who the hell is this person?!

"Tzuyu." I was startled when Jihyo suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Tzuyu did you find out who??"

I didn't say anything but just showed her the convo.

Seems like Momo is trying to ignore the person.

"Tzuyu...."

I looked at Jihyo and she seems worried.

"What is it?"

"It came from the same person who messaged me earlier."