Chapter 5

Devon

April pulled me on to the dance floor and I could not understand why she didn't put on some clothes.

I mean you could see the bottom of her ass, her nipples, hell she was basically naked. And it did nothing for me. I looked at it and couldn't understand why it didn't turn me on, and how it ever did.

But Jake was a different story.

He did a lot for me. Damnit.

And I didn't really want him lusting after April.

I glanced over at him and his facial expression had changed. He looked...mad? Maybe he didn't want to dance with Joy and his tattoo artist.

Shit. Well I didn't either. I would much rather be back at the bar, looking at him when he wasn't looking and talking to him to hear his smooth, deep voice.

His voice was so low and sexy.

A deep, velvet bass with some underlying accent I couldn't place.

Everything about the man screamed sex to me. My body was so tightly strung right now I could orgasm if I kissed him.

Like that stupid bitch, Joy. Slut! I had never wanted to hit a girl so badly in my life.

April ground her ass all over me. I think I flushed a little because I was as hard as a rock under this kilt and she was grinding on it purposely.

It felt good but I tried as hard as I could not to make a face showing it.

She wasn't who caused it, though.

Joy was backing her ass up on Jake's crotch and his tattoo artist was behind him. Joy was definitely working her ass, which was only covered in those little green panties.

Jealousy invaded my system so suddenly I didn't know what hit me, but I felt like lashing out. The room suddenly grew way too hot and stuffy.

Jake's hands were on her hip bones and his eyes were on her ass as she ground it all over his dick.

I suddenly puffed up like the hulk and my heart started racing and pounding heavily.

Jake looked straight up at me with a confused look on his face, as if I had asked him some sort of strange question.

Weird...

I completely forgot about April raping me on the dance floor until she turned to face me and squeezed my dick.

That jerked my attention away from Jake and back to her.

I had to get off of this dance floor and away from this girl.

"Let's go somewhere private," April whispered in my ear.

My eyes darted up to Jake's automatically and his were already on mine, watching April whisper in my ear.

He couldn't here her, could he? Maybe he could read lips.

It may have just been my imagination but I felt like there was some sort of chemistry between Jake and I.

Then again, maybe it was just that I was hoping there was. His midnight black hair, tattooed skin and huge biceps called to some baser instinct in me. I was used to seeing muscles and lean men but Jake had a bulkier frame and it appealed to me on a whole new level.

He was a bad boy and I couldn't take my eyes or mind off of him.

His red eyes were something I couldn't look away from.