Battle Royal Part1

A few days after the thing between Erza

A few days after the thing between Erza. I stayed away from the Guild, we also agreed that for now, we wouldn't tell the rest of the Guild about our new relationship. I also had Erza tell Master why I came in the state I did a few days ago. My time away also gave me time to decompress about my friends. I also checked the vehicle that was transported here and found it to be fully operational along with extra supplies. "Still can't believe you managed to survive the trip." I said to my new-ish Humvee.

When I did go back to the Guild I noticed everyone was busy. "What's going on?" I asked as Mira and Makarov both walked past me. "Its Magnolia's harvest festival. We also have the Fantasia parade, were just on our way to get some extra supplies if you would like to join us." Mira explained as we all walked to wherever they were going. "And since your part of the Guild, you are going to be involved with the parade. Right?" I looked at the two as we got the supplies. "Why not it should be fun." I said with a smile as we made our way back.

I spent some time decorating the Guild till around lunch then I went home. Once I got there I saw Erza waiting for me. "Hope you weren't waiting too long." I said as we entered the house. "No, I just got back from a job." Erza said as she followed me to the kitchen. "What type of job was it?" I asked as I got her a surprise from the fridge. "I had to escort a person from one town to the next." She said as I handed her a piece of strawberry cake. "Anything interesting happen?" I yelled as she walked into the living room. "No. I wish you came though. The client wasn't very talkative." She said laying back on the couch.

I put dinner in the oven and then joined Erza. "Sorry I couldn't go with you." I said as she sat up and sat next to me. "It's fine. What did you do while I was gone?" She asked as she looked at me with her brown eyes. "I checked the vehicle and it works, I also heard about the Fantasia parade and the 'Miss Fairy Tail' thing." I said as I looked at her and saw her head perk up when she heard about the Miss Fairy Tail thing. "I forgot about the contest! I have to come up with an act." Erza started to freak out and I just couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I can help if you want." I said as she thought for a minute. "No, it's going to be a surprise." She said as the oven went off so I got up and pulled out dinner.

Early the next morning I took the Humvee and went to the Guild. Once I got there I parked on the side and walked in and went to my usual spot at the bar. "I'm sorry to hear about your friends Nathan." I turned and looked at Makarov as he put his hand on my shoulder 'I guess he wanted to wait till we were more alone to talk' I thought as Mira brought us drinks. "Thank you, Master. So how does the day look for us?" I asked as we watched more and more people come in. "We have the contest and the people here decide who the winner is." Makarov said as a guy came up onto the stage and started to announce it.

The first contestant was Cana and my guess is her talent is going to be drinking. But to my surprise, she used her card magic to change into a swimsuit and the same with Juvia swimsuit. I turned my head and saw Master with a nosebleed. Next up was Mira and she just turned into Happy or at least her head did, then she turned into Gajeel this is freaking hilarious. Next up was Erza after her reaction last night I'm excited. "I'll just show you my requipment." She said as a flash surrounded her and once it was clear she was in a black dress of some sort.

After Erza was done I stopped paying attention except for Bisca mainly because of her marksmanship ability. Then Lucy was up and she's dressed up like a cheerleader but in the middle of her act a chick I've never seen before just showed up. I watched Lucy get turned into a statue then the curtain separating the contestants burst into flames to reveal all of the girls turned to stone. "This is where the real festival begins." We all heard as Laxus appeared in a flash. He made a Lightning bolt almost hit Lucy as he explained the rules of his game. "Everyone in the Guild is going to fight till the last person standing." I grabbed my pistol and put it on Laxus when he walked over and put an arm around Erza.

As another bright light flashed the four were gone. I ran out and went to the Humvee and sped through town looking for Laxus and the others. I saw a few of the others searching so I pulled over and walked over to them. "Have you guys seen whats her name?!" I questioned when we were surrounded by letters. 'Anyone within these ruins must fight and the winner will be allowed to move on.' "They want us to fight each other?" One of the other people who I've never seen at the Guild said as I looked at my opponents. "I'm sorry guys but I have a bone to pick with Laxus!" I yelled as I kicked one guy into a wall and was about to get the other guy when he hit me with a pillar of rocks. He tried to hit me again but I got him with the butt of my pistol. Afterward I patched them up and went back to my current mission. "When I find you. Any of you I'll put a bullet in the base of your skulls!" I yelled as I caught a glimpse of the green haired one.