Dragons fighting

"And now for the fight, you've all been waiting for! Fairy Tail VS Sabertooth!" The judges said as we watched the dragon slayers from both teams walking out. "This is going to be crazy." I said as the arena just kept getting louder and louder. "Put your hearts into it." I heard Makarov just before the match started. Before Sting or Rogue made a move Natsu and Gajeel were standing in front of them just before they sent them flying. The arena went quiet but then picked up again as the match continued.

"I didn't know they could do that?!" I yelled as Sting made a white beam come out of his mouth and made it move whenever he moved his head, Natsu dodged it and almost hit Gajeel. Rogue used that as an opportunity to get close to Gajeel but he blocked the attack and sent Rogue flying. "Fuck! How did he do that!" I yelled as Natsu punched Rogues face and the momentum going as he punched Sting.

"Strong, as I thought you had to be..." Sting said as he stood back up. "Did you guys really beat dragons with that level of power?" Natsu asked as he actually looked serious for once in his life. Sting just smiled like a crazy man. "Not beat.... Killed. With these very hands." He raised his hands as he looked at Natsu. "Weren't they your parents?" Natsu asked. "Wait they were actually raised by Dragons... Like real dragons?" I asked as Sting and Rogue started to glow white and black. "What did you think Natsu was making it up?" I turned to Mira as she smiled at me and I felt my jaw fall open.

"Receive the judgment of holy light!" I turned just in time to see Sting punch Natsu in the face, as Gajeel turned to look at him. He got kicked in the stomach then caught an elbow to the face. "Shadows cannot be captured." Rogue said as he punched Gajeel again. "They suddenly powered up." Pantherlily said as Happy started to cheer louder for Natsu. "Hmm... A magic amplification Technique." Mavis said as we watched Sting about to hit Natsu again. "I always looked up to you. And I aimed to surpass you, now is that time!" Sting yelled as he punched Natsu in the chest.

I was about to ask what the weird symbol was going to do but Sting was kind enough to tell us that it took away the freedom of whomever it was on. Everyone around me were looking at Sting and Natsu but didn't notice that Gajeel caught Rogues' fist. "Surely hunting... What was that?" Gajeel asked as Natsu smiled before he punched Sting in the face as his fist went past Natsu's head. "That was pretty good, but still not good enough." Natsu said as Sting stumbled backward. "Don't get too full of yourselves, you punks. Don't look down on Fairy Tail!" Gajeel yelled as he swung his elbow into Rogues chin.

"You guys are amazing, no doubt about that. I'll have to use the best of my best, it seems. Dragonslayers secret art. Holy Nova!" Sting started to run towards Natsu with his fist. The force coming off of his hand to my best guess would be equivalent to a railgun round being shot. I saw Natsu's face go serious again just before Sting made contact, it sent out a shock-wave and once the dust cleared we all saw Natsu holding Sting's fist. "This is going to get good." I said as I turned to look at Sabertooth's area and saw the surprise on a few of their faces. "Mr. Yajima what is this!" I heard one of the other judges.

"Three months of training and second origin..... made the two of them this strong, huh?" Makarov said as Natsu and Gajeel both went back to pounding the two into the ground after they stopped the crowd started to eat it up as the cheers got louder. "The levels are far too different. This.... these developments! Who could have expected this!!! Sabertooth's twin Dragons can't even lift a finger before Fairy Tail!" Yajima yelled over the crowd's cheers. "Is... is this how this match ends?" The pumpkin said as we watched Sting and Rogue slowly getting back up.

"As if it'd end..... 'Yeah... I knew that this wall could be surpassed so easily...'" They both said as they started to glow again but they also started to form scales on their bodies. "This... this is...!!?" Makarov said as power vibrated off of the two from Sabertooth. "What the fresh hell is this?" I asked as I looked around at everyone around me. "Dragon Force." Mavis said as Sting moved towards Natsu and Gajeel by himself. "Until a few minutes ago Sabertooth was at a disadvantage! Now they want a 1 VS 2!" One of the judges yelled as Sting picked up speed and went towards Natsu.