Sickness. . .

WELL HELLO THERE AGAIN!

I really want to thank you guys for voting so much and reading. You might think that I may brush it off, but I really want to thank you guys for all the support! FOR MY FIRST 1K READS I WOULD LIKE TO START MY OTHER BOOK I HAVE IN MIND AND I WILL TRY TO POST AS MANY CHAPTERS TOMORROW SO STAY TUNE AND REMEMBER THAT I WIILLLLLLLLLLLLL ALWAAAAAAAAYYYYS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU! :D

Chapter 7

We are in Elsa's room, a week has passed since the incident with 'Jessica Rabbit' and everything went calm by those days. . . sort of.

Elsa's POV

"Achooo!" I sneezed softly for the sixth time in a row now. I started breathing heavily for all that sneezing I did back there. I rested my head in my soft and comfortable pillow until--

"HELLO ELLSIIIEE"

Jack bursted threw the door, geez when I was fine ally comfortable, he had to ruin it. But I didn't think much about it since, well I haven't gone to school since Monday. Aaannd the Jessica incident happen in Thursday and exactly a week has passed.  So yeah, I knew Jack and Merida missed me but I couldn't't blame them. "Well somebody's grumpy" he said. "Well maybe I'm having a bad nose day. . ."

"Yeah, like if that existed--"

"It sure does!" I scold him, "Whatever you say, ice princess~" I looked at him and his cocky smile, jeez what a pain. And he keeps creating nicknames for me too. 'What's next? Elizabeth?' "ELLLIIIIZAAAABBEETTTHH" I heard somebody screaming, oh god and when I thought it couldn't become worse.

"Hey Merida" I greet when she comes into my room. "I'm going to say it again. You have a huge house."

"No I don't--" "Yes you doo" She proclaim in a sing a long way. I smiled at them as they started making weird, lame jokes , trying to cheer me up. I sat up straight and wanted to get up. But I kind off forgot i had fever so this didn't plan out good.

"EEEEEEK"

Silence filled my room, as I rested my body on the cold wooden floor. "Elsa?" Somebody called me, probably Jack, pocking my back to see if I was alright. I groaned a bit and started crawling threw the floor. "We can help you if want?" Merida shyly asked. "Can you guys get me up?" I answered weakly, suddenly Jack picked me up, not letting go off me.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, well not yell but you get what I mean. Jack was doing circles as he held me up in the air. I didn't know was this strong but that's not the problem. I started feeling bad in my stomach. Like if I was jumping up and down, and all my organs clashed together. "Jack... put me down.." I commanded faintly, I was starting to feel dizzy, but a whole new level of dizzy.

"Jack...!" I gulped, knowing this wasn't to end nice. "JACK!" Merida stomped at the ground and yelled at Jack. Thank god this stopped or I would have seriously barf all over Jack. I quietly giggled to myself as I thought of it. I know it was disgusting but it was funny.

"Fine" Jack stated and let go of me. Letting me fell in my butt. "Ow!" I protested, stroking my lower back. "Oops.." he said, picking me up again and helping me stand up straight.

Merida's POV

Oh my holy potatoes! Elsa walked like she was drunk! Like seriously, she couldn't even stand up straight! "Jack I think we should put her in bed"

"Good idea!" Jack answered, "Elsa are you sick or are you dying?" I asked with a little bit of joking. Jack giggled too, "I think it's both." We hear her say and burst out laughing on the floor.

We continued talking with her about random things and school related stuff. Jack was already giving her, home work, notes , etc. "I have to admit Jack, I'm impressed!"

"I can be responsible when I want to." He stated and stuck out his tongue in a childish way. Obviously like always, I bursted laughing, snorting three or four times. I sighed and looked at the hour. "Jack I think we should go!" I stared at the clock in disbelief, '8:34'.

My mom was going to kill me! "Bye Elsa! I need to go cause if not I won't be able to see the light of day!" I stated, hugging her. "Its fine... but be sure to come tomorrow!"

"Fine!' I broke away from the hug and went downstairs.

"Bye Anna!" I told her as I sprinted out the door, running threw the street like a mad man.

Jack's POV

Merida left pretty quickly, probably because of her mom. I softly chuckled as I saw Elsa's face staring out the window. 'Gosh, was she beautiful I tell you. . .' I let out a deep sigh as I walk over towards Elsa, "Well I have to go too... Got a worried sister back home" I stated as she softly giggled.

"It's fine..." she told me, "Well..." I gently kiss her forehead, "Goodnight Elsa..." "Goodnight Jack" she answered me back, smiling gently at me.

"See you tomorrow!" I told her as I started walking to the door, "Bring movies and popcorn!" She informed me "That will do" I looked back at Elsa one last time, before mouthing the words 'Goodnight, my love...' turning the lights off and closing the door.

--------

ANDDDDDDDDD CUT! ONCE AGAIN WE MEET AGAIN! WELL I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN GUYS AND GALS! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS TOMORROW! BYE :D