Last Friday Night!

Chapter 8

Elsa's POV

Jack and Merida came early this afternoon. I was happy but curious to what movies they have brought. "So..." I attempted to start a conversation. "We brought all types of movies we could find that were interesting" Jack answered, "Oh..."

"ELSAAA" I heard somebody screamed, coming up the stairs, I looked at the door in confusing. Knowing Jack and Merida were already here.

"ELSA" Anna barged threw the door. I looked at her confused, "I'm going on a date with Hans! Maybe I'll be missing dinner but don't worry!" Anna shouted at me as she went running down the stairs.

I sighed deeply, subconsiously closing my eyes, 'Ah, young love...' "Something wrong, Elsa?" Jack shyly asked, looking at me. "Nothing~" I answered. He turned away, but for the first time I noticed his muscles. I think I started staring at his back too much, cuz Merida looked at me and started chuckling. I quickly took my gaze off his back and started staring at the TV.

"What movie are we watching now?"

"Catching Fire!" Merida answered optimistically, "Well you are sure excited" I smiled at Merida. "You had to see her face when she saw the movie!" Jack stated, laughing his arse off on the floor. Merida started punching his shoulder playfully. While I started laughing my arse off too.

---2 hours later---

"Wow..." I said as the credits started rolling in. "Yeah I know, I ALREADY WANT MOCKING JAY TO HIT THE THEATERS SOON!" Merida shouted. I started giggling as I saw her troubled expression.

"Well yeah it is a cool-" "Awesome" I giggled, "Awesome movie but I don't see why Katniss--" "Because of fame" Wow Merida really knows this movie.

"Merida, how many times have you seen this movie?" "Lost count" Merida answered and we all started laughing again.

Jack's POV

When we finished laughing, we could hear hard rain drops hitting Elsa's window. I chuckled to myself getting a specific movie out, Paranormal 3. I quietly put it in the DVD player and waited for it to load. "Jack what movie are we going to watch now?" Elsa asked behind me, still on her bed, while Merida and I had to get on the floor. I creepily turned my face towards her, giving her one of my creepiest smiles, "Paranormal 3!" "Jack!" Merida groaned punching my shoulder again, much harder.

"Whaat? At least let's enjoy the movie while this storm is on." I answered. I quickly glance at Elsa, covering her body behind her covers. "

Elsa, the movie hasn't started yet." "Yeah but I don't like scary movies." She stated, "Finee. . ." I quickly looked at the TV, turning the volume up, jeez sometimes I was this evil. But don't blame me, I'm doing this to scare Elsa and payback for Merida! Well all I had to do now is sit back and enjoy the movie.

---30 minutes later--

"TURN IT OFF!" Elsa screamed as the movie started turning spookier. I giggled to myself, knowing Merida heard me as she glared at me and continued hugging Elsa tightly. I continued watching the movie, knowing it didn't scared me that much.

"EEEK" I heard as Merida and Elsa both screamed as a thunder hit the ground, making it shake but also making a black out.

"Jack are you there?" Elsa asked, shaking. "Yes, I'm here Elsa"

"Can you look for the flashlight? It's downstairs in the kitchen!" "I'll go get it don't worry" I answered as I got up and started heading to door until--

"Oow!!" I screamed as I smashed my head against the door. I could hear Merida and Elsa laughing behind me, probably hearing the 'Thud!' sound. I opened the door and proceeded going downstairs, and I don't know if Anna left a shoe on the stairs cuz I started falling from the upper case stairs, to the lower case stairs, making a way more bigger 'THUD' noise as I fell on my butt.

"God this is killing me..." I told myself as I stroke my butt. "OH MY GOD JACKSON" I heard Merida yelled as she started dying of laughter.

When I finally got to the kitchen, I started looking for the flashlight, looking for it in obvious places. Above the fridge, in a cabinet, in the counter. but the dam thing didn't wanted to be found. I heard a small creak but I didn't bother looking behind to see what it was. I continued looking for the flashlight finally finding it. As I quickly took it, I tried turning it on, but to my luck it didn't had batteries. "Elsa where are the batteries?" I shouted. "In the closet!" she shouted back. "And where is that?" "Next to my room!" I quickly ran to find the stairs. When I found them, I heard a faint chuckle, "Who's there?" I quickly looked behind me to see if somebody was there. I shrugged it off and proceeded going upstairs.

When I finally got up the stairs, I remembered about my phone, god am I stupid. I quickly turned it on and started looking for the batteries in Elsa's closet. When I finally found them, it was like a miracle right in front of my eyes. Never been so happy to find some batteries. I quickly put the batteries in the flashlight and it worked like a charm. i got to Elsa's room and flashed the light to Elsa's bed but i couldn't believe what I saw. . . .

--------

ANNNNND CUUUUUUUUUTT! :D

This is Chapter 8 1/2 cuz well like I said yesterday I was going to try to post more chapters today for 1k reads and I thank you guys for that again! Also, I may have left you in a massive cliff hanger but don't worry 8 2/2 is coming out today later in the evening I hope. So yeah thanks for reading and all the votes guys and gals! THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D