Hairception !

Chapter 11

Elsa's POV

I was dreaming happily until I heard a loud beeping noise. I grit my teeth knowing its a school day. I forcefully stand up in my bed and hit the alarm clock, praying that it would break, but this things are surely built like Nokias, indestructible.

I jump off my bed and proceed doing my morning routine. Brushing my teeth, getting a shower, dressing up and eating breakfast. I open the front door open, feeling the hot but cold freeze. I left early because well I woke up earlier than Anna and she basically sleeps in, because if she gets waken up by somebody. You have to run for your life.

Well anyways, I proceeded walking to the school. I didn't have anything much in my mind except well. . . the kiss that Jack gave me on the forehead. I don't know if he likes me but I surely don't like him. I mean, I like him as a friend but I passed threw stuff in my life, that isn't forgivable.

"So, I'm putting my defenses up.
Cause, I don't want to fall in love,
If I ever did that
I think I have a heart attack. . ."

I sing softly, so nobody would hear. I look up, right and left, and nobody was in sight. A smile crept to my lips and I continued walking to the school, singing songs like I always do when nobody's around.

Everything was going fine until well. . . this is hard to explain. . .

A girl with pale skin, but not so pale and freakishly long golden hair, was walking towards me. I know you may say long as in to the knees or to the waist, but this girl had it all over her arms. She was probably struggling and was trying to reach over to me, but I went to her.

"Oh thank the lord, can you please help me?" the girl practically begged, and I quickly nodded and took a handful of hair in my arms. "How did you-- I mean why but--" I couldn't find the words to know why this girl has this much hair!

"I understand what you're trying to ask but can you please help me, I just lost my guide and I don't even know where the high school really is and all my hair is making people fall on it and its getting tangled and" I managed to put a finger over her lips so she could at least breath, she didn't even breath while she said all that. She gasp for air and then exhale, after a few seconds like that she looked at me, "I need help." She finished.

I got taken back by all the information I was trying to process, but this girl needed help! It was all over her face and her long blond hair isn't helping neither!

"Fine, I'm Elsa and you are. . ?" I ask, still trying to process this information.

"Rapunzel!" She practically shouted, excited. I smiled, she somewhat reminded me of Anna. But she reminded me about that book. . .I kind of disconnected myself from the world so I could remember what she remembered me off. . .

The book of Rapunzel! Well that was dumb of me. The girl that had long hair. . . about 70 feet. . .I gulped and tried to form a conversation. "So what high school do you go to?" We were already walking but we had nowhere to go, except-- "Disney Works!" She chirped cutting my thoughts right in half.

"You go to Disney Works?!" I asked in disbelief, I mean this girl walk around with this long blond hair and I didn't even notice her?! Well she probably joined the school while I was at home sick.

"I joined last week, Wednesday to be exact!" I let out a small 'oo' and sigh, "Well if we are going to there then that is over. . ." I paused trying to find the building, it surely was close to here. I looked to my right and there it was! "There!".

"Yay!" She let out a shriek that almost killed my ears.

"Thank you so much! I thought I would never find my way here!" She looked at me and back at the school, like a little toddler.