Strange. . .

Chapter 12

Elsa's POV

I woke up to my usual alarm clock and did my morning routine rather quickly today. I didn't had much sleep but it didn't mean I'm going to sleep in or stay at home!

I quickly put on the first thing I found in closet and left the house, not even looking at my breakfast.

You're provably asking yourself, 'Why is Elsa in such a hurry?'. Well unfortunately, yesterday was a fine day. Vanellope and Rapunzel met a couple of people and by couple of people mean my friends. But someone didn't show up and by someone I mean Jack, Jack Frost. He could have left a text message for us to know what happened to him or why did he even left when I finally had enough energy to go to school?!

I should probably shut up cause I probably sound like a clingy girlfriend and I'm not! And I'm not his girlfriend! So don't get your hopes up. But still I'm worrying for the poor fella. What if something happened to him? I mean Pitch is out to get us and for all means he could have attack Jack!

"Elsa!"

What if he turned him to one of his dark horses. Or pulverized him?!

"Elsa!"

Or what if he killed him or kidnap him so that he may give us a threat!

"ELSA! WAKE UP!"

"Huh. . ?" I look up to find Merida staring at me. She had her hand raised like if she was going to slap me. I look at her confused, why is she shouting at me."Finally! Yee been standing in the sidewalk for 10 minutes, muttering stuff to yourself!"

I look around me and I remember that I started think about Jack again. Geez, I'm worrying about him a lot and I sound like a over attached girlfriend again.Don't tell me yee're worrying about him again?" Merida asked me and I could feel my face heat in embarrassment. I tried to look downcast but enough to still see Merida's face chuckling.

"Eh come en! Stop worreing! He's probably in school!"

That's right! Maybe he is already even at school! A grin formed in my face and I already took Merida's hand and started running to school.

( Time warp thingy )

I could already see the school grounds and I started checking if I could see Jack but there's a lot of boys that look like Jack. I sighed and continue looking around some more. Where could this boy be?! I mean, will it kill him to text or to even call! 

"Elsa?"

I turned around to see Merida at something. "What is it?"

"Jack is over there!" I turned around again to spot a tall brunette boy walking off in the distance. "After him!"  I don't know what came over me but  I guess a sea of rage was awoken inside me. And when I finally reached Jack, I let my body do the rest.  I turned him around and closed my eyes as hard as I could. 

Merida's POV

Elsa ran pretty fast towards Jackson. She passed me and she was a week sick et home. But she probably wanted to do something to thet Jackson fer makeing her worry so much. But what Elsa is doing suprioses me. She turned the bey over and slap him. Yee probably knew the sound ef when yee break a glass and a strong eeriee noise comes out or when en idiot ef a boy scratches his nails in the chalk board. Well that's what it sounded when Elsa hit the poor boy. I closed my eyes for a mere seconds, trying to ignore the awful noise!

"Wait you aren't. . ." I slowly opened one ef my eyes. Oh my deer Jesus! That's--

"Hiccup!' I do hate when my mind decides to scream what I'm thinking. "I'm sorry Hiccup, I-I though-ght you were Ja--ack!" Elsa's voice wes shaky and nervous. I meen whe wouldn't be! Her neck was all red and I could probebly tell she wes blushing a lot. I silently giggled but a boy was sneaking behind Elsa. And that boy was definitely Jackson! 

"So you do care?" Elsa quickly turned around and a high pitch scream was heard throughout the entire school yard. And it followed by another eerie sound. If you haven't guess, the scream came from Elsa and the eerie sound came from Elsa slapping the real Jackson. 

"What was that for?!"

"For making us worry!" 

"Well you didn't have to slap me that hard!" 

"Well maybe I should have slapped you harder!"

"Well MAYBE you should calm yourself!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED"

"WELL YOU BOTH SHOULD SHUT UP!" I finally yelled , separating both of them. "And what is that!" Elsa still continued fighting but she was pointing at something in Jack. For my own self curiosity I look behind, and I noticed a few strands of his hair were grey.

His eyes widened and he looked like he hesitated. He gulp and tried to speak but he didn't seem he could speak. I let my hands fall down and went over to Jack, Elsa walking beside me. "Last time I checked, your hair was brown not grey" Elsa snaps. First of all, I didn't knew Elsa could be so sassy and snappy. Second, she seems to be off, probably curious but worried. "Nothing!" Jack finally managed to say. Elsa and I gave each other weird glances. This Jackson boy was being mysterious and none of us liked it.

-----------

NOW I KNOW GUYS I AM LATE AND I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN SUCH A LONG TIME! MY COMPUTED DIDNT WANTED TO ACCEPT INTERNET FOR THE WHOLE LAST WEEK AND THAT KILLED ME AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT WORK WAS FOR IT TO ERASE EVERYTHING SO YEAH I FEEL MISERABLE FOR NOT UPLOADING IN SUCH A LONG TIME AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY AND GUYS IM SORRY FOR EVEERYTHING AND ILL TRY UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS TOO. SO ONCE AGAIN FOR THE WAIT AND HERE IT IS! THINGS WILL STAY MYSTERIOUS AND SOME WILL NOT! SO YEAH GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND HAVE A NICE DAY! LOVEEE YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING AND SORRY FOR THE MISPELLINGS.