Girl talk!

Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

The sunshine peered threw the windows, as I snuggled up closer to the hard but soft figure I was hugging with. I wrap my arms around the waist of the figure, hugging it even tighter. I felt a strong arm wrap its way around my back, snuggling even closer. I was starting to fall into a deep sleep, until I heard a loud snap. I quickly looked up and saw Merida, taking a photo of me and . . . as I slowly look behind me, I saw Jack. A loud gasp escaping from my mouth as Merida started giggling. I started remembering all the memories of last night. Then, I glared at Merida, jumping from the bed towards Merida.

"Give it to me!"

"No!"

"Merida!"

"Oh come on, ye leek cute on the photo!"

A surprisingly huge amount of heat approach my cheeks. "Will you two stay silent, I'm trying to sleep here. . ." Jack whined behind us. Merida started giggling as she showed me the photo. I shot her a glare, which is rare of me, but she was basically black mailing me. Except she didn't show no threat.

I sighed and sat down in the couch. There was no tv and I left my phone at home, after that 'Pitch' incident. I started thinking about what Jack said last night.

'Yeah, why do you think I'm in this school and where there are kind of weird people. I'm not the only one. Cuz if you haven't know, all the students in our school have a certain quality, but I'm not supposed to say that am I?'

I started thinking some more. 'What is Merida's abilities and how did North or 'The Principal' knew about my powers.' I looked at Merida messing with her phone. I ignored her as I started hearing more. . . is that pikachu?

"Merida is that Pokemon?" I asked her, hiding a surprised expression. "Yep!" She chirped as she continued playing. I didn't expect Merida to be a Pokemon fan girl. Well I didn't bother trying to pick a conversation.

"Pokemon FireRed?" She gave me a confused and bothered look.

"How did you know?"

"Well Pikachu is more common on Kanto games and FireRed was one of the Kanto games that sold most." I answered. She put her hand in the air near me, so I high fived it.

---30 minutes later---

Merida and I kept talking about Pokemon for like 30 minutes or something like that. We heard a groan and looked behind us, a tall standing behind us.

"Good Morning" Jack greeted us. "Good Afternoon" I answered sarcastically. Jack chuckled a bit as he sat next to me.

"So what's for breakfast?" Jack asked. "That's what we were going to ask ye, Jackson." Merida answered. "Fine, I'll go to town and get food. Anything else?" "My phone and extra cloth, please." I answered.

Soon Jack left, knowing we had alone time, I started worrying about Anna, but Merida had other plans in mind.

Merida's POV

I started questoning Elsa's relationship with Jackson. "So Elsa, are ye and Jackson--" "We're just friends" She said in sudden way, hidding her face, probably blushing. I giggle at her sudden reaction. Well, I know she didn't wanted to keep being asked about her relationship, especially since they are friends. I sighed and looked back at my phone, remembering her ice powers.

"Hey Elsa, mind if ye show me yer ice powers?" I asked kindly, not knowing what her respone might me. She thought of it for a while and then let out a defeated sigh. She slipped out her gloves, and started concentrating a ball of ice in her hands.

I looked at her confused at what she was doing, giving me a smirk, and then throwing the ball of ice into the ceiling. Making snow rain on us! I started jumping around with Elsa!

We seemed like we were having fun, we started snowball fights, building sheds, even an igloo! We started playing some more until we heard a knock on the door. We sat there paralyzed, not knowing who it is.

"It's Jack, can you open the door it's heavy" Jack shouted. A sigh of relieve filled the air. We both ate out breakfast and Elsa rapidly called Anna. She gave her a fake reason that the house had parts not there, but she thought of a good reason to make her sister stop worrying. She gave another fake reason why she had to stay here with us, and I couldn't stop laughing at how funny Elsa looked while making up a lie.

She hang up and let out a deep sigh, "Why didn't ye use my phone then?" "Well, Anna doesn't have a phone and I don't know my house number. . ." Elsa admitted emberassly. "Well I still saw a couple of guys around your neighborhood Elsa. You might as well stay here." Elsa nodded silently.

Silence filled the room, except Jack had to break it. "Let's do something fun while we stay here then."

-------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! PROMISE THERE WILL BE A LONGER ONE SOON AND IM TRYING TO ADD MORE CHARACTERS SO I CAN PROGRESS WITH THE STORY SO HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND HAVE A GREAT DAY :D