Chapter 19: Reunited With Little Miss Cookie

The Next Morning.....

Seth's POV:

"Seth, what is going on?" Dean asked as we boarded the plane. I loved seeing him all clueless.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"You've been saying that since last night." he said as we sat down.

"Yeah, but you will find out today." I reassured him.

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later.....

When we landed, we got off the plane and left the airport. Dean and I then caught a cab.

"I still don't understand where we're going. Who is this special person?"

"She's basically everything to me." I said, making him look at me even more confused. "Okay, I'll give you another clue. I don't have any other siblings which is why she's so special to me."

Dean nodded as the cab carried on driving. When we arrived, we both got out and paid the driver before he left. We turned to look at the house.

"Whoa!" Dean gasped. "This house is literally bigger than four of our school buildings put together."

"Well, they are pretty rich." I said. 

We walked over to the door and I knocked. Then the door opened.

"Seth!! Oh my goodness. What are you doing here?" I was then pulled into a hug.

"I had to come and see you Aunt Molly. And I came to see someone else too."

"Of course, she's upstairs." she smiled as Dean and I walked in. "Who's this?"

"Umm....this is my boyfriend, Dean Ambrose." I smiled.

"Ahh, well, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you've been looking after Seth for us."

"Of course." Dean smiled.

"Go on upstairs. She hasn't stopped talking about you since yesterday."

I smiled and grabbed Dean's hand as we went upstairs and up to her room. I opened it and saw her sitting on her bed and texting on her phone.

"Where is he?" she muttered to herself.

My phone started pinging as I kept receiving texts from her. She looked confused before looking towards the door and seeing me and Dean. She gasped and I saw tears fill her eyes.

"Sethie? You're really here?" she whispered.

"Sasha, of course I'm here." I said, walking over to her bed and giving her a huge hug. I missed her for so long. Not being able to talk to her for two years really stung.

"I see you kept the purple hair." I chuckled.

"Of course." she laughed. "Who's that?"

"This is my boyfriend, Dean."

"OMG!! You found yourself a man?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"I hope you've taken care of my Sethie." Sasha said to Dean.

"Yeah, I try." Dean chuckled.

"By the way Dean, this is my cousin, Sasha Banks, or to me, my Little Cookie." I smiled.

"I kinda figured that out now." Dean smiled.  

Sasha was everything to me. Like I told you guys before, after a little accident, my parents weren't able to have any more children which meant I was the only child. It was a shame because I always wondered what it would be like to have an older or younger sibling. However, a few months after I was born, Sasha was born and like me, she's an only child. We both saw each other as brother and sister than just cousins. We grew up together and did everything together. I told her all my secrets and sometimes we did argue but after about an hour, we would make up again. 

Then.....that tragic day arrived. Sasha and I were hanging out in the mall. She said she left her phone in my car that was in the parking lot. After about ten minutes, she still didn't return and I was starting to get a bit worried so I went to check on her. I went to the parking lot and saw her lying on the ground in the middle of the road, blood all over her. When we got to the hospital, the doctors told me and her parents that she had slipped into a coma and that there was only a 5% chance she would actually make it. Hearing that shattered my heart. I loved Sasha with everything I had. She was someone really special to me. I thought I had lost her for good. But she's alive and I couldn't be any happier.

"Sooo, how did this happen?" Sasha smirked.

"Urrr....." I couldn't really tell Sasha Dean was my teacher. I didn't know how she would react.

"We met at a party and really hit it off." Dean said, making me let out a breath of relief.

"Oh I see. I miss those party days. Mom won't let me leave the house." Sasha said, rolling her eyes. "Where are Aunty and Uncle?"

"Urrr...they...ummm...." I said, looking at my lap.

"They....they died about a year ago." Dean said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What?" Sasha gasped. "What happened?"

Dean looked at me and I nodded.

"They were killed by some guys on a plane. Seth survived." Dean explained.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Seth." Sasha said, giving me a hug.

"It's okay." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later.....

"Dean, stop...they're waiting for us." I said as Dean kissed me.

We were supposed to be getting ready for lunch. Sasha had gone downstairs with Aunt Molly and Uncle Tom and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I came out however, I was pulled into a room and saw Dean smirking at me. One thing led to another and he was literally making out with me.

"They can wait a few minutes." he said as he kissed down my neck, making me hold in my moans.

"Dean, they're gonna hear us." I said, trying to get him to stop but I was secretly loving it.

"No they're not. Stop complaining." Dean chuckled as he poked my nose, making me laugh.

"Stop being a little cutie." I said, poking his nose back.

"I'm not. You are." he said, poking my nose again.

"No, you are." I said, kissing his nose.

"Seth?! Dean?! Are you boys coming?" I heard Aunt Molly say.

"Yeah, we're coming!" I yelled.

"Can't they wait?" Dean whined like a little boy.

"No they can't. Come on." I said, kissing him before grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs to eat.