Chapter 83: Quality Time With The Husband

After The Reception.....

Seth's POV:

It was around 12 in the morning and we had all finally finished celebrating. Half our guests were drunk as hell. Even Dean had a few drinks but he wasn't drunk. We were all pretty tired so we made our way back to the hotel. When we got back, Sasha and Roman took Colby and Luna from us.

"Now, we know we said we wouldn't babysit after that day but...you guys need to have your special night, if you know what I mean." Roman smirked, making Dean smirk as I blushed furiously.

"Yeah, I can't wait to spend quality time with my husband." Dean said as he grabbed my hand, making me blush even harder.

"So, you guys have a good night." Sasha smiled before they both left with the twins.

Dean and I went to our hotel room and I saw him put something on the door before closing it and locking it. 

"What did you put on there?" I asked.

"A do not disturb sign." he said, making my face heat up.

I smiled to myself as I wondered what was going to happen.

"You know, I've been waiting all day to rip that suit of you." Dean said as he approached me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "And now, I got the opportunity."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

He smirked before placing his lips on mine. In that moment, I felt hungry for more. I kissed him harder and I felt him moan slightly. We pulled away and I quickly took his tie and jacket off as he did the same with me.

He both ended up on the bed, kissing each other vigorously. I unbuttoned Dean's shirt and pulled it off before doing the same with his pants. I kissed him again as I felt him unbutton my shirt along with my pants. 

A few minutes later, we were both fully naked, making out with other on the bed.

"You're so fucking hot, you know that?" Dean said.

"No, not really." I chuckled.

"Well you are. If you were any hotter, you would be in flames." he said, making me laugh.

"In flames? That was a good one." I laughed but stopped when I noticed Dean staring at me. "What?"

"You know, you're an angel." he said.

"No I'm not." I said, blushing.

"No, you're actually a god. I'm not even gonna lie about that." he said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach before he leant in to kiss me again. Since Dean was practically on top of me, I laid myself down as he left little kisses on my neck.

"God, I fucking love you so much." Dean muttered, kissing further down my body.

When he got to my length, he took it all in his mouth without even warning me, making me gasp. I felt his tongue over the tip, making me moan.

"Dean, just fuck me right now!" I yelled, making him look up and smirk at me.

He got up and positioned himself and just as he was about to put himself into me, I stopped him.

"Wait!" I said.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking kinda concerned.

"Get a condom because I am not in the mood for having more kids." I said, making him laugh.

He kissed me cheek and got up, looking through a bag until he found one.

"I'm guessing I'm gonna have to buy a lot more of these." he said, making me blush.

He put the condom on and got back onto the bed. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in, making me gasp. He started to move in and out, making me moan in pleasure. He then started to move faster, making us both moan together.

The faster he got, the more I could feel myself reach my climax.

"Dean, I'm gonna come." I said.

"Do it."

I came all over Dean and then felt Dean release his load. Thank god he was wearing a condom. Dean pulled himself out and lay down next to me, breathing heavily.

"Um Seth?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't wear a condom."

"You what?!" I exclaimed, my heart hammering. "I saw you put it on."

"I took it off when you weren't looking." Dean mumbled.

"What? But-.....Oh god." I said, running my hand through my hair.

"What's wrong? Don't you want anymore kids?"

"As much as I love children, I can't have more kids. We already have kids that are less than a year old. I can't handle being pregnant with two young kids."

"Can I tell you something else?"

"What?"

"I'm only joking." he laughed, making my jaw drop open. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

"You jerk. I thought you were serious." I said, hugging him tight.

"So, you seriously don't want anymore kids?"

"I don't know. I'm happy with you and Luna and Colby. I don't need anymore kids to be happy. I got everything I need."

Dean smiled and gave me a kiss before we both lay down and fell asleep in each other's arms.