Chapter 29: Seth's Birthday Presents

Seth's POV:

"Dean....I...."

The bell rang, meaning I should be in my next class. I pulled my hands away from Dean and sighed before walking out to my next lesson. I just didn't know what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

After School

I went to my locker and when I opened it, I saw a bunch of gift bags with little tags on. I had a little look at them.

Love Dean xxx

From Roman :)

From AJ, Finn, Randy and Daniel

I grabbed all the bags and put them in my school bag. Then I walked home with Sasha.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sethie, I got your gift. I hope you like it." Sasha said, giving me a gift bag. 

"Thanks Sash." I smiled, taking the bag. 

I took a look and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"A CD?" I asked.

"Yeah, play it." she smiled.

I put it into the CD player and we both sat on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later.....

I was in tears by the end. Sasha got me a CD with all the old videos of me with my parents. It bought back a lot of memories. 

"Thank you so much Sasha. This really means a lot to me." I sniffed, giving her a hug.

"It's okay Seth. You know I love you and I want to see you happy." she smiled.

"That's what Roman always said to me." I mumbled under my breath.

"I gotta go take a shower and then we are going out to celebrate." Sasha smiled, kissing my cheek before leaving.

I decided to go through my other gift bags. I went through Finn's first. He got me a designer watch. Randy got me tickets to a concert from my favorite band. I was very excited for that. AJ got me some clothes from my favorite brand and Daniel got me a $200 gift card from Adidas. I was really grateful for all my gifts. After everything I put my friends through, they all still cared.

I went through Roman's bag next. It looked like some sort of book. When I pulled it out, I realized it was a scrapbook. On the cover it said, 'Seth and Roman Through The Years.'

When I opened it, the first thing I saw was a note. 

Hey Seth. I know we're not talking but I just want you to know that I still value our friendship and I'll never let go of it ever. I made this to remind you of all the fun times we've had and I would hate if we threw it all away.

- Roman

P.S: My mom helped with this book BUT it was mostly me  

I chuckled to myself and turned to the next page. There were photos of us the day we first met. We were only five years old then. As I turned the pages, I noticed the ages increased. The next page was photos of us when we were six and then the page after that was when we were seven. And they went all the way up to seventeen. In all photos, they were just Roman and I. There were pictures of us in a food fight at nine, selfies at fifteen, playing football at sixteen, Roman destroying me at football, also at sixteen, us playing Lego at seven, us dressed up in Star Wars costumes at six. One photo caught my eye though. It was the most recent one. Both of us at seventeen where I jumped on Roman's back and he was carrying me around. 

One of my tears fell onto the picture. We had made so many great memories together. When I turned the page, there were blank pages with headings saying 'Eighteen' and 'Nineteen', going all the way to seventy. I wiped my tears and put the book in the bag. 

Then I grabbed the bag from Dean. Inside was a little box. I pulled it out and opened it. My eyes watered even more at the sight. It was a silver chain. I looked closer and saw an engraving.

Seth ♥ Dean...Always and Forever

A quiet sob escaped my mouth as I rubbed my thumb against it. I wished Dean was here so he could put it on me. I unhooked it and put it around my neck. Then I grabbed all the gift bags and kept them safely in my cupboard before getting ready to go out with Sasha.