Prologue

^ Full cover picture by my sister Cutielink, otherwise known as Ink_Kagamine! Ignore the bad picture of Ink on the screen

^ Full cover picture by my sister Cutielink, otherwise known as Ink_Kagamine! Ignore the bad picture of Ink on the screen. That's now a little inside joke. XD ^

I'm starting another book because why not!!! Anyway, my sister's username on random stuff is sometimes 'Kagamine Ink' so I suddenly got inspiration for this... Somehow.
Although Ink_Kagamine has the same name as the story, it's not about her. It's about Ink Sans. Quick side note: Creators create AUs, not Ink. He protects them and helps to create them.

And we say 'Mum' instead of 'Mom' where I live.

Enjoy!!! :)

Bold: An A/N

It was a normal day for me. My name is Ink Canvas. (I was just told by my sister that Canvas is a real last name. Idk.) I was 4 years old and I was going to start school in a year. I was wearing my favorite clothes. Brown track pants and a huge cyan colored hoodie covered my bare bones. 

"Mum! Dad! Look at my painting!" I shouted at my parents, waving a colorful painting in the air.

"Inky! That's a great painting!" Dad said, impressed with my drawing skills. What I was holding was a very well drawn artwork of the scenery around us: Beautiful, lush trees, the clear sky and the lovely people walking around. My parents say that I am an amazing artist! 

Pulling out more art supplies, I decided to draw another painting of the village. I drew the wooden huts, more bright green trees, a giant hole in the sky with a glitchy black skeleton in it, the grass swaying in the wind... WAIT WUT!!!???

"THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" Is what I heard as I ran, blue strings destroying everything in it's path. 

"Mummy! Daddy!" I called out for my parents. They spotted me and ran over to me. My dad draped his long, brown scarf over my small body, then he opened up a hole that looked similar to the one that was in the sky accept smaller. He pushed me into it, him shouting something to me but it was drowned out by maniacal laughter and my crys and screams for my parents. I heard him shout "Son, Inky,  please be safe..." and then it all turned to white...

I woke up to see two tall humans looking down at me. (Don't ask how he knows about humans) One of them picked me up and hushed my crying, making me feel somewhat... safe. One of them questioned the other, asking what I was. I whispered the word 'Skeleton...' and they gasped in shock. I knew skeletons were rare but this was quite the reaction! 

"Where are your parents little one?" The female one asked. I shrugged. I honestly didn't know what had happened to them then.

The male one asked "What's your name?" and I happily replied 

"Ink!"

Suddenly, a young girl and a young boy burst into the field I was in. They quickly shouted "Who is this?" in unison.

"Rin, Len, meet Ink. Ink, meet Rin and Len." The kind lady said.

"Herro!" The blonde haired girl said, her brother correcting it to 'hello'.

I waved and said hi.

"So Ink." The man spoke. "Since you don't know where you're parents are, why don't you stay with us?"

I thought for awhile, and I eventually nodded in agreement.

Edit: I just reread this and... STRANGER DANGER!!! XD