1: Living with the Kagamine family.

"BRIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!" went the alarm clock. I groaned in annoyance as I slammed my skeletal hand onto my paint covered alarm clock. My name is Ink Kagamine. Yes, I may have had a change of last name but it's still me! I'm 15 years old now and I live with my younger siblings, the 14 year old twins who are my family to me.

I strolled over to the hallway and shouted "LEN!!! RIN!!! GET UP!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR OUR CONCERT DO YOU?" And I immediately heard some excited running.

"I nearly forgot that we had a concert today! Thanks Ink!" Rin thanked me. I replied with a simple "You're welcome!" And then my mind wandered. I was only like a few centremeters shorter than Len, and he was younger than me by about a year! I was taller than Rin but smaller than Len. Yes, I do still love art but I'm also a good singer, so I join in with my sibling's concerts sometimes, mostly as a flute player. (Check the Wiki XD)

I hurried over to the bathroom, washed up and changed into an outfit similar to the Kagamines'. (Check the cover) Placing on my arm and leg warmers, I draped my Dad's scarf over my neck, on top of my rainbow tie, ready to go. Pleased with my choice of clothes, I headed to the kitchen. Len had already made breakfast, it seemed.

I took a seat at my usual place (in between Rin and Len) and I digged into my food. It was pancakes with maple syrup on top. I took a glance at the other pancakes on the table and... why was I not surprised? Banana slices on Len's pancakes and orange pieces on Rin's. Totally unexpected. (Sarcasm noted)

"So how's life?" Len asked randomly. I just mumbled "Good." With my mouth full, making it sound really muffled.
"EVERYONE randomly asks that now!" Rin said, which, when I thought about it, was true.

We headed outside and walked over to where the concert was being held. I drew as I walked, but I was constantly interrupted by excited fans. My artwork only needed to be shaded in before we entered our destination. Sighing, I put my art away.

The place we were in was quite big, but I got used to it many years ago.
"Len! Ink! Look here's the gang!" Rin shouted, pointing at a group of 5 Vocaloids.

We darted over to them and greeted them. Our group consisted of 8 'Vocaloids' as we call ourselves. Rin, Len, a teal haired girl named Miku, a dark blue haired man named Kaito, a brown haired girl wearing red clothes named Meiko, a pink haired girl named Luka, a green haired girl named Gumi and of course ME!

Each one of us waved at each other as we dashed into them, ready for our performance.
"Hey guys!" Our so called 'leader' (Miku) called.
"Hello!"
"Hi!"
"Hey!" Everyone shouted.

The bluenette eventually spoke up: "Ready? Let's go!" And we walked towards the stage, preparing for our performance.

Woop! First chapter after the intro done! Oh, and my autocorrect is weird:

SEE? I LOVE HOW IT TRIES TO AUTO CORRECT 'Len' TO LEN!!! XD

Edit: I just realized on my book 'Random Oneshots and Stories' I wrote nearly the same thing with the pancakes! Oops!