3: Ink's Discovery

Here! Have another chapter! I got bored so I decided that I could do something useful on Wattpad so this is it! And I couldn't think of a good title name so... this will have to do.

AND SHARAX POSTED ANOTHER REMIX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

*Cough cough* I mean...

Onto the chapter!

Third person POV

Ink, tired from the morning performance, lumbered home with his siblings and, once they got there, he immediately opened up his computer. It was filled with all of his music sheets, song lyrics and other personal stuff he had.

He was determined to either write a song to go with his siblings new, unpublished songs or to sing a cover. He was probably going to go with the first option, though.

Closing his computer, the inspired skeleton ran towards the music room. Picking up the music sheets for his unfinished song "Toluene" and the lyrics for both Paradichlorobenzene and Antichlorobenzene, Ink ran straight out as he heard Rin singing and recording one of her songs.

'They wouldn't mind if I took these, would they?' The sneaky skeleton thought to himself.

'...Nah, they have spares. I mean, what would Rin be using?' and with that, Ink went to his room. Pen in hand, he begun writing down notes to the tune in his head.

That is, until he heard a familiar melody floating towards him. 'What... Where is that song coming from?' Ink asked himself, curiosity bringing him up from his seat.

Glancing around, Ink packed his things and ran out of his large room, making his way to the front door of the Kagamine's huge mansion. On the way, the nosey skeleton crashed into Len.

"Oh sorry!" Ink shouted before continuing to run.
"Wait! Where are you going?!" Len shouted back. Due to not getting an answer, Len texted Rin and followed after Ink.

After darting out of the expensive oak doors, Ink ran faster, dodging under trees and bushes only to find the source of the mysterious song.

Eventually he reached a small cave which was quite far away from his home. Cautiously walking into the small cavern, Ink's curiosity only grew when the same tune rang around the cave.

Len was not very far behind. Rin was with him, but he was nervous about going into the cave.

The somewhat excited skeleton had a look around noticing the stalactites hanging from the roof, the rocky walls and the huge paintbrush placed on a pedestal at the back. Hold on, what?

Ink had once again took awhile to notice something important, but this time it drove his curiosity to the max.

Reaching out for the seemingly discarded paintbrush, Ink swore that he could hear... Voices.

They were talking about something called 'AUs' and that he was to own the piantbrush, which surprised Ink.

He took the oversized brush and named it 'Broomy", grabbing the paint vials that were kept on a brown strap that he slung over his clothes and over his paint covered bag. The paint vials were every colour of the rainbow, and they shone in the dim light of the cave. The paintbrush, on the other hand was huge! About as big as him. Thankfully, it could fit on the strap that accompanied the paint. The brush looked like a normal sharp paint brush, only that it felt... Special.

The song faded out as the cave began to crumble to the ground, a surprised Kagamine duo watching, worried about their brother.

Running out of the shaking cavern, Ink finally reached the cave mouth and upon reaching it, fell to the floor tired of trying not to die in a small cave.

Len and Rin stared, mouth agape at the skeleton and his huge paintbrush.

"U-um... I can explain!"

And finished! Ink has just gotten Broomy, and all I said about the paintbrush was that is was big lol!

Does anyone ever have that time when you have an idea for a story at night but forget it in the morning? XxMalia02xX knows this feeling, we had this talk last year. But I had a good idea, but I think this one is better! I did that today and yesterday at Highschool, and now I mostly write at interval and lunch or whenever I have the time.

And so, you can see that Ink is a very, VERY curious skeleton here, and quite naive too.

Welp, that's it for now.

Kirstenonic, OUT! ♡