8: Shenanigans at Miku's house

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A LONG TIME!!! I was going back to old chapters and editing them. I think my writing has improved from the last time, I don't really know. Maybe it improved by a tiny bit? Anyway, here's the next chapter, enjoy!!!

"Hey bro?" Len asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know how to teleport back?"

"..." Ink thought for a bit, frowning as his eyes went blank.

"I'll take that as a no..."

Whenever Ink's oval and star pupils disappeared from the sea of black known as his eye sockets, it was mostly when he forgot something or if something like this happened. Miku was freaked out about it at first, but she got used to it.

"Well, Ink, we were just talking about new songs and the next concert." Miku said, excitement burning in her eyes like a wild fire in a sea of teal.

"...Until you dropped in that is." Len added, somewhat happy that his skeletal brother managed to stop Miku from rambling on.

"We were also trying to decide on the song list, but there are too many songs to choose from! Maybe you could help?" Was the banana boy's request, at to which Ink quickly nodded. Ink knew that all the Vocaloids had made their own songs in the past before, but some weren't ever in concerts before, so he mostly began trying to think of those songs.

"First off, Len do you know what songs you are doing?"

"Yeah, first I'll start off with the song about my ancestor Allen, The Servant of Evil..." And they went from that.

Once Len said his songs, Miku chose her songs with the help of the others as being the 'leader', she had to have more songs than the others. Everyone in the Vocaloid group was fine with that, so normally they would also help with Miku's song picks. Eventually Ink chose what songs he would do, with most of them being covers.

"...and I might want to do Tokyovania again-"

"But I think Rin's singing Tokyo Teddy Bear." Miku butted in, holding a notepad with many leeks on the cover. She was currently noting down all of the songs that they had previously mentioned (while doodling on the edges of the page, of course) as she gnawed on her favorite food: a leek.

"Well, maybe I could do my new song that I was writing with Rin..." Thinking back to the events of the past week, Ink thought that maybe revealing the song at the concert would be a good idea before releasing it online.

"Huh? What song?" Len curiously asked, as he hadn't been informed about the new song.

"Toloune. I linked it with Paradichlorobenzene and Antichlorobenzene." He replied, proudly puffing out his none existing chest.

"...Does it have a meaning?"

"May~be!!"

Miku wasn't really indulging in the conversation, as she was only using a page at near back of the book to write a diary entry. What she didn't see was the two boys looming over her shoulders.

"Miku..."

"What is that?" The said boys asked, finishing each other's sentences.

"GAH!" She shouted in surprise. "I-It's nothing!!!" Sadly, the brothers could see through her lie as Len snatched the book from Miku's hands.

"LEN!!! GIVE THAT BACK!!!" She shouted in fury. Ink just stared at nothing for awhile, before running after Len, snickering.

"YOU TWO BETTER GET BACK HERE!!!" Miku shouted down the long hallways of her own mansion. She was very annoyed at this action, but her next thought brought a smile to her face, as she knew Len's weakness.

"LEN!!! INK!!! I'LL WHACK YOU WITH THIS LEEK IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE BOOK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"NEVER!!!" He playfully replied as he darted down a different hallway, Ink following close behind.

Still, Miku didn't give up. Throwing her leek to the side while grabbing the nearest bunch of bananas and her left over burnt food, she called out to the two.

"I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH YOUR FAVORITE FOODS!!!" This caused both mischief makers to stop what they were doing and run towards Miku like two raptors finding their prey. As they dashed past the teenager to grab their respective foods, Miku let them have their treats while grabbing the book. Making sure it wasn't harmed, she had a peek at the pages. 

She then whacked both boys on the head with hr leek, earning a 'HEY!' from both.

"You shouldn't be surprised, I told you that I would do this before."

They seemingly glared at the teal haired girl, while protecting their precious food.

"Boys are so rowdy sometimes..." The only girl in the room sighed after seeing that no damage had been done, leaving the room to let the boys finish their snacks in peace.

Minutes later, a different girl had burst into the small kitchen they were in as if they were about to declare something urgent.

"There you are!" The blond called, pointing at Ink, his mouth full with food. "I was looking for you after you disappeared! Let's go home. It's getting really late, and you might want to have a nap."

Ink innocently nodded, as Len continued munching on his bananas. "And Len, you're coming too." Rin added, proceeding to pull him by the tie, leaving his bananas behind.

"OWOWOWOWOW-" Was all Len could manage as he was pulled to the roadroller that Rin really shouldn't have. Running to the passenger seat next to where Rin would be sitting, Ink sighed at the rough behaviour of his sister before settling into his seat.

They had been driving for awhile now and eventually Rin decided to reveal something to the others that she was too scared to mention.

"So, u-um..." Rin stuttered. That was very rare and un... Rin like of her. Something was wrong, and everyone could tell.

"The same shadowy skeleton visited me today as I was at a lonely isle in a store, and demanded me to show Ink to him. I told him the truth, that you disappeared and I told him to go away. He nodded and teleported away."

Ink and Len were flabbergasted. It looks like things were going to get complicated.

And that's the end of the chapter. Just some un-needed fluff(?) before we get into the main story. If anyone wants to know why Ink's favorite food is burnt food here, it's because many people have been saying that it is. I don't know if it's true, but I'll stick with it for now. Also, considering character items for Vocaloids aren't just different kinds of foods, (Like the roadroller, for example) I'm making Ink's item his paintbrush, as like I said before, I don't know what food he does like.

Once again, sorry for the slow updates!