A Change of Heart

"Don't worry. I'm just hijacking your body. Calm down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds... then it'll be all over" said a deep voice . 'What' A slimy sensation begins to coat my body. I use my quirk and speed myself  out of his grasp. I rush out of the villain's embrace and turn to face him. It was a giant green blob with an eyeball floating in the slime. 'A villain in this place , well no one is here so'. 

I smile at him, the green slime creature and I can see a blush appear on his 'face'. "Can you come here please".

Slime dude's pov                                                                                                                                                                    " Can you come here please"he says. The boy who I just tried to take control of asked me to come closer to him. When I take a closer look, I see an angel. A light seems to come out of him and he just shines. He's adorable as fvck, dang it I feel my body slowly move towards him. He smiles again at me and I'm done for. I feel like I'm going to melt from the heat of his smile. Dang it, dang it, dang it. "Let's go to the cops okay, ....- san" he says in that sickeningly sweet voice. I nod. As we begin moving I feel him tense up. "You okay, little boy", I ask hesitantly. "Yeah, um just wondering did you have a hero chase after you"he asked."Yup, All Might himself couldn't catch me" I say proudly. I see the boy's face fall, he starts to shake and he grabs my hand ? He pulls me back towards the bridge. Underneath it, I see All Might looking around puzzled.  "Umm, All Might", the boy calls " I kinda found the villain you're looking for". All Might turns to us and I see his eyes widen in surprise at seeing the boy and me. "I'm not a hostage so don't worry" said the boy calmly. I look at the boy and suddenly know what to do. "Hey kid, you better get into UA you got that" I tell him, and with that I slide over to All Might and ask him to capture me. 'Don't know what's come over me but I'll go to jail ' I decide. I take one last look at the boy and smile ruefully. I escape All Might only to be caught by an even greater hero. When I get out of jail, I'm going to be a better person I decide. That's my promise to that boy. It's one that I'm going to keep.