Last Kiss

Today I woke up wanting to kiss her.

I want to hold her in my arms and tell her I love her.

I want to kiss her fore-head and see her little nose scrunch up.

I want to whisper things in her ear, just to make her squirm.

I want to feel her hot breath hit my plump lips.

I want her touch to make my spine shiver.

But, most of all I want to call her 'mine', but I can't.

I slowly drag my limp body out of my cozy bed, I can hear my pillows and bed-sheets calling for my warmth. But I ignore every part of me, that's telling me to go back. I go take a hot, long shower and prepare myself for another horrid day of school.

First-day was practically hell, I had three classes yesterday with Camila and her boyfriend, Jacob. They were obviously the new 'it' couple, they were inseparable. She pretty much rubbed it in my face that she's over me, and now I have to live with the guilt that I lost her.

Jacob pushed me into the lockers, with his possy behind him, yesterday aswell. He threatened me to stay away from Camila or else. As if, I'd be scared of him. Camila was three feet away, and she just watched while I got ganged up by her boyfriend and his friends. She obviously doesn't care about me, that caused my heart to ache in pain.

But, luckily the teacher, Ms. Lovato, broke them up and told them to leave. She asked if I was okay, and I just noded. I brushed past Camila who was still standing at her same position, I felt her shoulder hit mine, which still managed to make explosions.

I turn off the steaming water, making my body shiver in the cold. I wrap the towel around me and go out to my room. I put on a white tank top, black skinny jeans and my combat boots. I blow-dry my hair, so it looks it doesn't look like someone tipped water on me, I brush my hair and let it flow on my shoulders.

"Lauren!" My mum screams, from downstairs. "Hurry up or your'e going to be late"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec" I yell back at her.

I grab my leather jacket, and whip it on me. I go get my bag, that's laid in my corner with my other discarded stuff. I open my door and nearly tripping on someone.

"Watch it, Loser" My brother, Chris, yells at me. "right back at ya, you cu-"

"Lauren Chris! Stop fighting and hurry up or you're going to miss the bus" we both groan, telling her we heard her.

I walk down the stairs, two manly hands push me down the last few steps. I turn around at a laughing Chris, if Mum and Dad weren't here right now I would make him pay. I get off the ground and reach for my bag. I barge Chris with my shoulder, when no one's looking. He gives me a glare, which I return with a smirk.

I finish eating my breakfast, I start to head out for the bus. I usually don't take them, because they're always packed and loud, but I'm really not bothered to walk today. I kiss goodbye to my Mum and Dad. I wave bye to Chris and Taylor, since she's still in middle school she takes the car with my Mum. Chris is a freshman, but thinks it's 'lame' to take the bus. So, I walk out of the house and a cold breeze hit me, sending a shiver run down my spine.

I see the bus pull up, and I walk in. I make eye contact with Camila, but she looks down with sadness written on her face. Jacob, who is sitting next to her, drapes his arm around her and pulls her in planting a kiss on on her head, I wish I could do that to her. I sit near the back, still able to see Camila and Jacob. He whispers something that causes a cute giggle escape Camila's mouth. I miss that sound, I miss her laugh exploding from her. I miss her name escape from my poisoned mouth, I just miss her.