Chapter 11

(JENNIFER)

I walk in and see that Nick isn't in the living room, that's weird. I set my purse down, walk back into our bedroom, and I feel someone grab my waist from behind making me jump. "You scared me." I start laughing, it feels weird to laugh with his hands pressed around me. "I know, I meant to." He says, laughing with me. "Did you have a good day on set?" He asks. "Yeah, it was good, were almost done." I answer. "That's good." His lips trail across my neck. "Uh huh..." I mumble, dazed.

His hands move back squeezing at my hips. I twist around and wrap my arms around his neck, laughing when grabs my butt pulling me up onto him. We both fall on the bed together and he starts kissing my neck, too fast for my liking but I don't say anything. "Jen?" He looks confused. I look up startled, I didn't notice I was daydreaming. "What?" I ask, blinking a few times trying to get that out of my mind. "Are you not enjoying yourself?" He asks. "Yeah, I mean no, I just want to go to bed Nick." I sigh. He rolls off of me and stands up, pulling his shirt off. "I'm gonna go out for a while." He grabs another shirt and some shoes. I don't say anything and he walks out.

I wake up and realize nick still isn't here, I start to feel worried, but decide not to call him. I take a shower and dress in a black mini skirt and black heels, with a soft, loose white tank top. I put my hair up Into a bun and put on some makeup.

I arrive on set and see Gary and Josh in a deep conversation, both of them leaned in slightly. "I guess I can tell her." Josh offers. "Tell who what?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. "We're going to Atlanta to start filming catching fire in a week." He explains. "Oh, that's great." I look down at my feet. "We finished filming without you since we only had one shot left." Gary says. "Okay, hey Josh do you want to go get lunch or something?" I wonder where nick is. "Yeah, where?" He walks over to his car. "Umm how about that Italian restaurant over by my house?" I ask, walking to my car which is parked behind his. "Okay I'll meet you there." He gets in his car. I watch him drive off until I can't see his car anymore and then start up my car.

I arrive at the restaurant right after Josh and we get a table in the very back. "So how's stuff going with you and nick?" He asks, looking right at my eyes. "I don't know...it was okay for a while." I blow air out of my mouth and look toward the window. "What happened?" He asks. "Uhh last night I kinda zoned out for a while and it pissed him off." I explain, tapping my fingers on the table. "Oh, that's stupid what were you doing, maybe he was like trying to tell you something important." He frowns at my hand. I look up at him and stop tapping my hand, "Well, I think we might have um...been about to uh have sex." I laugh nervously. "How did you do that I mean what could've possibly been so important to thinks about?" He laughs with me. "It's not like I wasn't...I don't know thinking about..that its just I wasn't thinking about him I guess." I try to focus on anything but his face. "Oh.....you wanted it to be someone else." I blush and lean over the table a little so I'm closer to josh. "It's not like I don't love Nick..." I say, trailing off looking at him. "I get it, you just want someone else." I feel my breathing quicken at the sound of his voice so close to me, I can almost taste him. "What would you like to drink?" The waitress asks, making me jump a little and I lean away from Josh. He moves back too, "Some dr. Pepper." He says looking away from me. "Uhh me too." I blush and look down. "Okay I'll be right back with your drinks." She walks away quickly.

We barely have to wait a minute before she comes back with our drinks, and some bread. "Thanks." I take the drink from her. "So when we go to Atlanta were going to be staying in hotel rooms right next to each other and then some of the other cast members will be across from us." He finally looks up at me. "That's great." I take a drink of my Dr.Pepper. "Are you both ready to order?" The waitress asks, walking up to our table, she refills my cup of Dr.pepper. I take a look at the menu and decide to get Fettuccine Alfredo. "Yes, um just Plain fettuccine Alfredo." I order, taking another drink of my Dr.Pepper. "Okay and for you?" She looks at Josh. "Same as her." He looks at me.

After we eat we stand out by our cars talking for a while, all the sudden Josh leans in towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Josh.." I whisper, looking at the ground. He puts his hand onto my jaw and pulls my face up to his, kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back harder. He pulls away, only to start kissing my neck, making me sigh.

A/N: Asfhkl joshifer sorry it took so long to update Im finally out of school so I can update more. Comment what you think of this chapter. And where do you think nick is?