Chapter 24

*At Josh's hotel room back home*

(Jennifer)

I lean back against the shower and breathe trying to calm down. It's ok. Nicks not gonna be there. He's staying somewhere else with his girlfriend. Josh will come with me. I keep repeating to myself over and over. "Jen are you almost ready?" Josh asks, opening the door a bit so I can hear him. "Yeah, just a second." I get out and get dressed as quickly as possible. Ignoring the water dripping from my hair. I grab my keychain and phone and walk outside with Josh. We get in my car and I start driving towards nicks house in silence.

I pull up into the driveway, and take a deep breath opening my door. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Josh offers. "I'm sure I'll be fine." I close the door and walk into the house. "Jen what are you doing here?" He sits up and looking at me from where he was laying on the couch. "I'm just here to get my stuff." I start to walk back to our old bedroom. I walk into our old bedroom my nose crinkling at the strong smell of perfume. I look through the closet for my clothes and find a few pairs of pants and a shirt that looks my size although I don't recognize them and walk out with them. "Where the hell are my clothes?" I ask. "Claudia threw them away I guess." He's still staring at the tv. "Whose Claudia?" I ask, starting to yell. "She's my girlfriend." He looks down at his phone. "She's gonna be back soon can you leave?" He asks. "No. Josh can wait." I walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter. "Josh? Seriously you've probably been whoring around with him this whole time haven't you?" He gets up. "Shut up nick, your the one who cheated on me remember!" I try to keep my voice down so Josh won't hear me. "I don't know why your even taking those clothes your fatass won't fit in them anyway." He says, still looking at me. "Fine take them back!" I throw them at him as hard as I can and walk out, slamming the door behind me.

I run out to the car and give Josh the keys. Switching places so he can drive. "What's wrong?" I didn't even notice the tears dripping down my face. "We can talk about it later lets just go." I look down at the floor. "Oh my god." Josh turns around. "What?" I follow his stare. I see Claudia get out of her car and start walking up to the door. She pulls down her sunglasses when she notices our car and for a while we just stare at each other until I turn Josh around. "Josh I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you." I look back at Claudia then to him. "It's fine." He pushes on the gas, driving way too fast. "They deserve each other." He continues looking straight ahead.

I walk in the bathroom and change into some sweats and a t shirt. Then I walk back into the bedroom and sit down on the edge of the bed. "You want one?" Josh holds up a dr.pepper. "Yeah. Thanks." I take one from him. He sits down next to me on the bed and wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him. "So what happened earlier? When you were crying." I pause taking a drink of my Dr. Pepper and set it on the bedside table. "He called me fat. He was just really mad at me. It's okay." I explain, I know he didn't mean it. "No, it's not Jennifer look at me." He holds my face up to look at him. "That's not true you're perfect, okay." He looks into my eyes. "If it isn't true why would he keep saying it?" I try not to cry. "He just wants to hurt you but I promise it's not true." He wipes the tears dripping down my cheeks. "I love you so much Josh." I hug him. "I love you so much more." He says, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my hair.

I wake up and see Josh sitting up with his phone in his hand. "What are you doing up so early?" I look over at the clock that says 6:05 a.m. "I just found a apartment I'm gonna rent and the owner said she'd call me back when she cleans it out and we can move in right away." He explains. "We? So were gonna live together now?" I can't keep from smiling.

A/N: haha whoring. Ik I'm lame.