Chapter 36

(Jennifer)

We arrive in kentucky refreshed after sleeping on the plane. It's almost noon and the sun is shining brightly. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of my bag. "Okay I'll get a taxi." I walk towards the airport bathroom. I get dressed and quickly get back to Josh just as a taxi pulls up.

We walk into his house and I am immediately greeted by his mom. She rushes over to us and hugs me and then Josh, gushing over how cute we are. "Uh....mom can we go take a shower we've been traveling and need some cleaning up." Josh wraps one arm around my waist. "Sure just try to be quiet while you're cleaning up." She smirks at Josh, making quotation marks around the cleaning up. I blush but can't keep from smiling as Josh takes my hand and leads me down the hall into his bedroom. "Do you prefer showers or baths?" He asks, revealing the shower with a bathtub at the bottom. "Oh my god Josh that's huge how did you get this in your room?" I think of the tiny shower in my bedroom back home. "It was supposed to be my parents room but they let me have it instead." He explains, laughing a little at my surprise. "Oh and I like showers I guess." I open my bag and look for some clothes. "Okay get me some clothes too." He starts the shower and gets in. I pull out some booty shorts Josh insisted I buy while we were in Paris. Then I grab a t-shirt for me and a pair of sweatpants for him and walk into the bathroom. I get undressed and step into the shower with Josh whose already soapy. "You could've waited for me." I start to get some soap onto my hands. "Sorry." He says, picking up one of my long blonde curls. "Can you please stop touching me?" I feel tears in my eyes, but I'm not sure why. "Why?" He asks, moving his hand away from me. "I just don't want you to." I say, as the tears drip down my face unexpectedly. "Sweetie whats wrong?" He wipes the tears off my face. "It's nothing." I look at my feet. "It has to be something or else you wouldn't be crying." He tries to calm me down by gently putting one of his hands on my back. "I'm crying because I'm ugly and fat and I can barely even see my fucking feet." I say, starting to get frustrated with myself for even crying in the first place. "You're not fat or ugly, Jennifer. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He wipes the tears off my face and shuts the water off. We get out and dry off quickly leaving the towels on the floor. I put my underwear and shirt on first then I put on my shorts looking at myself in the full length mirror. "There's no way I can wear these." I look over at Josh whose looking around in the closet. "Why not?" He frowns at me in the mirror. "Uh....because my ass is like huge." I make it sound like the most obvious thing in the world. "So? No ones going to be looking at your ass but me." He smacks my butt making me laugh. "Let's go see what my mom's doing. She might be making dinner." He opens the door.

I follow him into the kitchen and see that his mom made pizza. "Oh my god I love pizza!" I say, as soon as she finishes cutting it. "So does Josh maybe that's why he likes you so much." She jokes, handing me a plate. I get two slices of pizza and Josh hands me a Dr.Pepper and I go sit on the chair facing the tv. Josh walks in a few minutes later with his pizza and a beer. "Get up." He sets his plate down on the table next to the chair. I sigh, but get up and he sits down in my place. He pats the small space next to him and I sit down partly on his lap and partly on the chair and he wraps one of his arms around me. "I don't know why you would want me to sit here I'm probably crushing you." I blush as his mom walks in and sees us together. She doesn't say anything though. "Shut up." He makes his grip on my waist tighter. "Sorry. Also sorry about when we were in the shower." I set the empty plate on the floor and open my Dr.pepper. "You sure have a lot of things to apologize for." He smiles at me. I walk into the kitchen and throw away my plate and soda can and I open the freezer looking for ice cream. "What are you looking for?" Josh asks, looking over my shoulder. "I was looking for ice cream but you don't have any." I explain, pouting my lower lip out. "I'll be right back." He grabs his moms car keys and walks out.

He brings me a bowl of ice cream and sits down on the bed next to me. "Where do you think we should move? Since we won't have room for the baby in the apartment." I take a bite of my ice cream. "I don't know I haven't thought of it yet." He looks over at me. "Where do you think the baby would like to live?" he asks, spreading his hand out on my stomach. "I think he or she would like Kentucky." I say, smiling down at his hand.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while I tried to make it extra long. Do you think they're going to move to kentucky?