Chapter 12

(JENNIFER)

When I get home I sit down on the couch and text nick.

Me: where are you?

Nick: I'm in the car.

Me: where did you go last night?

I cross my ankle waiting for him to reply.

Nick: I was at a bar with a couple of my friends.

Me: friends?

Nick: yeah it was a couple guys from work.

Me: okay, I'll see you when you get home.

After about five minutes the door opens and I look up from my phone. "Hey,how was your day?" He asks, sitting down next to me. "It was great, you?" I reply. "It was okay, I missed being with you though." He smiles at me. "So, do you want to go to that Italian restaurant?" He asks, after I don't say anything back. "Yeah, I'll go get ready." I don't want to tell him about josh taking me there, even though I just ate.

I walk back into the bathroom and take down my hair leaving it in curls down my back. I fix my makeup and walk back into the living room. "Ready?" Nick looks at me. "Yeah." I grab my purse and walk with him to the car. I look over and see josh a few houses away talking to someone, "Jen?" Nicks voice snaps me back to reality. I turn around and before I can say anything he pulls my face onto his kissing me hard on the lips, his hands moves down the small of my back pushing my against him.

When he releases me I look over and see that Josh is gone, the girl he was with is still standing there staring back at me. I walk over to the passenger seat of the car and get in. "So where did you go last night?" I ask, I just have this horrible feeling that he's not telling me something. "I already told you earlier." He starts tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "No, I mean where did you go last night, not who we're you with." I glare at my reflection in the mirror. "I went out! Guys have needs too." He says, sounding aggravated. I see the confusion flash on my face before the recognition, yet I still say "what?" Finally looking over at him. He doesn't say anything, just starts the car and drives. I give up and lean back in my seat closing my eyes. "You know, I was trying to be nice and take you out tonight, so you don't have to be such a selfish bitch." He pulls into a parking spot. "I don't have to be selfish? Did you ever think I didn't want to have sex with you because I was unhappy?" I get out and slam the door.

We walk into the restaurant silent, the only time we even look at each other is when he opens the door for me. We sit down at our table and I click my heels together waiting for him to say something. He doesn't.

We get our food and he starts eating, I'm still full from being here with Josh so I just stare at it. "Are you going to eat?" He asks, I glance up at him suddenly waking up from my day dream. "Look I'm really sorry, will you please eat?" I take a bite of my food and stare out the window, wondering what Josh was doing with that girl.

Nick opens the door for me and turns on the light. I walk in with him right behind me and shut the door. I throw my purse down on the couch and walk back to our bedroom kicking my heels off in the hallway. I pull my shirt off revealing my black bra, I pull my skirt off as well and ignore nick standing by the door, and walk past him into the kitchen. I grab a fancy looking bottle of red wine and take a drink of it walking back into our bedroom.

I walk in and see nick standing by our bed shirtless, before I say anything he wraps his arms around me pulling my up against him, his fingers brushing across my waist, I lean my head back into his shoulder and close my eyes. I twist around setting the wine bottle on the bedside table and we fall on the bed together.

A\N: sorry kinda short.. What do you think will happen next?